Best (and worst) early BCS title bets (ESPN)

AFhusker

:facepalm: Define IRONY: Guy A who has 44 posts accuses guy B-who has nearly 3000 posts and is a member of the board's starting lineup-of trolling and "crossing the line". I love internet drama.

Okay I'll define irony: judging a person's "fandom" based on post count.

Nobody's questioning your fandom, buddy.

It is strange, however, to see a member with very few posts accuse another member (Husker fan or not) of trolling when they have many more posts than you do.

When I see someone post "I want Bo gone" it rubs me the wrong way. Bo is an excellent football coach and getting rid of him at this junction would be the absolute worst thing we could do. Now the Wisconsin fan in question may have been kidding or being sarcastic...and if he was fine. But I've been on other sites where the sentiment among certain members is that they DO want Bo gone which is completely ridiculous. I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of a head coach who has won 38 games in four years. And finally, your assumption of me based on my thus far limited number of posts is interesting to say the least. And when I say interesting I mean tedious. Look, I'm not trying to be antagonistic here but it seems that you're judging me based on post count-which isn't exactly definitive criteria.

I want Bo gone

Troll much?

Well someone asked who wanted Bo gone or something to that affect so there...

I'm all for fans of opposing teams being on this site and for the most part you're welcome to chime in on practically any topic. In fact I often enjoy reading takes from fans of other teams. But posting that you want, or would like to see Bo gone is, in this new poster's opinion, crossing the line.

Would you appreciate some random Husker fan showing up on a Wisconsin site saying he wants your head coach gone or fired? Of course not. Just because you have an opinion on this particular topic doesn't mean you should share it.

:facepalm: Define IRONY: Guy A who has 44 posts accuses guy B-who has nearly 3000 posts and is a member of the board's starting lineup-of trolling and "crossing the line". I love internet drama.

How did you guys get so many posts? I felt like I've responded a million times, yet I can't crack 100.

When I see someone post "I want Bo gone" it rubs me the wrong way. Bo is an excellent football coach and getting rid of him at this junction would be the absolute worst thing we could do. Now the Wisconsin fan in question may have been kidding or being sarcastic...and if he was fine. But I've been on other sites where the sentiment among certain members is that they DO want Bo gone which is completely ridiculous. I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of a head coach who has won 38 games in four years. And finally, your assumption of me based on my thus far limited number of posts is interesting to say the least. And when I say interesting I mean tedious. Look, I'm not trying to be antagonistic here but it seems that you're judging me based on post count-which isn't exactly definitive criteria.

Nobody is judging you. I agree 100% on your stance about Bo, but you're right. There are people on here who want him gone.

The reason you got bashed is because of the context of the situation. Someone made a smartass comment, and you took it the wrong way and ripped him for it. Just forget about it. I'm sure you will fit in just fine around here.