Is it okay to be a CU fan for a day?

born red

Hey, newbie here. I've been lurking around here for quite a while, and I really enjoy this site, especially when I'm stuck behind enemy lines. I'm going to school in Colorado (don't worry, not at CU), and a friend offered to take me to the CU-Missery game under the condition that I root for CU. I've been a Husker fan since the day I was born, and I figure a CU win tomorrow will only help the Huskers...so it's okay to root for CU just for one game right?

I know the chances are very slim of going to the championship let a lone winning it, but at least CU fans would be pissed off if the Huskers went.

GO BGR!!!!

Hey born red, welcome to the board!

Curious though, what is the reasoning your friends are using to convince you that a CU win would be good for us? Wouldnt it be best if CU lost, since they are at the top, and MU is more within our reach? B/c if CU wins more than 1 or 2 more, I *believe* they would have the North locked up, but I may be wrong.

Hmm, maybe they are trying to pull a fast one on you... cant trust a Bluff! :)

Welcome to the board born red,

Quite the quandry. Who to cheer Satan or the Anti-Christ J/K. Just enjoy the game of college football. Cheer for whomever you want and don't have to worry about having nearby fans wanting to cause you bodily harm :lol: Make sure your friends got your back. Just my bias but I only trust NU fans.

GBR

BTW I have numerous relatives in Co. Wheatridge, Arvada, The Springs and nobody has kicked me off the board YET. :cheers Oops keep that on the Q T.