Getting To Know You:)

I seen the original line up in '91-'92 called Clash of the Titans. Slayeer, Anthrax, and Megadeth with special guest Alice in Chains. First A.I.C. tour. Absolutely Awesome.

I dragged the wife to the Big 4 at Yankee Stadium last September. If Metallica hadn't played those songs from "Crap Magnetic", that'd been awesome.

I passed on that one. Metallica drove the price of the tickets up to much. Did see it with Slayer, Anthrax, Testament,and Megadeth the year before though.

I couldn't. If the 15 year old me would've known I'd have passed on that, he'd have come to the future, and kicked my ass...

Roxy, sorry for the hijacking...

Edited by walksalone

Lets see TV: Simpsons, Venture Bros, South Park, Food TV, No Reservations. I try to limit my news watching to no more than two hours of "hard" news and one hour of analysis (O'Reily, Maddow type shows) a day. I really dont watch to much. BTN, obviously Husker sports.

Hobbies: Researching components for my Hi-Fi system (yes this can be a hobby), improving said system, spinning vinyl, cooking, baking, BBQing, smoking meats, social drinking, trying to get my home theater done so I can catch up on a huge back log of movies, I like movies but dont like going out to them, so it will be nice to have this done in the next few months.

I live on the way home for a few friends, so my house is kind of the social center, I have people over 3-4 times a week, be it for a beer, or having a meal etc, so there is always something on the go

Music: As I age, I find my music tastes have mellowed a lot. Although I still dig out the old NIN, Nirvana etc I find myself into Death Cab for Cutie, Zeppelin, M80, Parts and Labor, National, Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Black Keys, TV on the Radio, Cowboy Junkies, older U2.... It really ebbs and flows music wise....

Movies: Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner, Dr. Strangelove, Fight Club, Death to Smoochy, I trend towards darker movies, the new Batman movies are right up my alley.

Books: I tend to read political books, I try to read both sides, but find most of the authors are insane. Currently working on Steve Jobs bio (slow going I can only take so much crazy), Brian Sack The BS of A, Infinite Jest (trying to get through it for the third time, currently stalled out), A little Kafka (no idea whats going on there), and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (also stalled, just cant get into it).

For work: I inspect welds on pipelines using ultrasound (same basic thing they use on prego women), this means I travel for work. We are mainly an offshore company, and I spend tons of time on large ships. In the last few years I have been to many of the worlds butt holes, and do not care to go back. Currently I am doing more work right here in these United States, and I am loving it.

As for the sign thing, I am a Libra....