Santorum Warns about Satan

I haven't heard a rebuttal from husker 99 I will take that as a sign that he was proven wrong. chuckleshuffle

Honestly just got lazy and didn't care much anymore. Yes i admit some of the things i said was wrong but the Catholic church almost met it's demise at the hand of Islam.

You were also wrong with the crux of your statement that govt. has become more religious since the fifties. :wasted

no i haven't.

Husker 99 Quote:

First of all it was a joke. Two deflecting a portion of my statement means you haven't come to grips with that even the most holy men commit these attrocities to young boys. Sorry but your religion is just as corrupt as just as everything else. I feel the same way about you! :devil

So you can say any vile thing as long as you can premise it by saying it is a joke? I guess you must be a huge fan of Bill maher. I would like to know because I have a few jokes I could say about you and your mother. :dunno

first quit pretending your butt hurt. Second you want to talk about dodging and deflecting questions that's all you have done.

From the sounds of it apparently it doesn't hurt when someone does that to you, must happen often!! UH, I gave you several cases that have taken God out of schools and what have you produced? Oh yeah the scopes monkey trial in the twenties must have been absent when they taught 50 is greater than 20. The crusades popped up for a while why I don't know, it doesn't apply to your comment. Can we focus here people? :dunno

I haven't heard a rebuttal from husker 99 I will take that as a sign that he was proven wrong. chuckleshuffle

I haven't seen you rebut the quote about the US being in no way a Christian nation.

I will take that as a sign that you agree that the US is not a Christian nation.

Has this nation become more religious since the 50's carl? chuckleshuffle

Husker 99 Quote:

First of all it was a joke. Two deflecting a portion of my statement means you haven't come to grips with that even the most holy men commit these attrocities to young boys. Sorry but your religion is just as corrupt as just as everything else. I feel the same way about you! :devil

So you can say any vile thing as long as you can premise it by saying it is a joke? I guess you must be a huge fan of Bill maher. I would like to know because I have a few jokes I could say about you and your mother. :dunno

first quit pretending your butt hurt. Second you want to talk about dodging and deflecting questions that's all you have done.

From the sounds of it apparently it doesn't hurt when someone does that to you, must happen often!! UH, I gave you several cases that have taken God out of schools and what have you produced? Oh yeah the scopes monkey trial in the twenties must have been absent when they taught 50 is greater than 20. The crusades popped up for a while why I don't know, it doesn't apply to your comment. Can we focus here people? :dunno

not really. A couple of years ago in California an athiest man won against a school of having the pledge of allegiance being unconstituional. almost every member in congress went out and said it confirming that they believe we are Under God. Prayers said before high school football games. I had to listen to the valedictorian lead us in prayer at high school graduation. Most christians don't have any regard for others as long as their religion are flaunted everywhere in front of everyone with disregard and everyone is suppose to follow long or risk being outcasted.

Husker 99 Quote:

not really. A couple of years ago in California an athiest man won against a school of having the pledge of allegiance being unconstituional. almost every member in congress went out and said it confirming that they believe we are Under God. Prayers said before high school football games. I had to listen to the valedictorian lead us in prayer at high school graduation. Most christians don't have any regard for others as long as their religion are flaunted everywhere in front of everyone with disregard and everyone is suppose to follow long or risk being outcasted.

Right there shows you the govt tries to keep God out of schools. The members of Congress are allowed to practice their religion and it was within their right to say they believe in God that doesn't change the govt stance on God in govt. I am really suprprised she was allowed to do that, what school allowed that to happen? Where is God flaunted in govt. and how has it changed since the 50s is the more important question? :dunno

I haven't seen you rebut the quote about the US being in no way a Christian nation.

I will take that as a sign that you agree that the US is not a Christian nation.

The nation? I think the populace as a whole is probably less religious.

I would probably lean towards more overt attempts at government endorsement of religion since the "Under God" business.\

Still no response. I guess we agree that the US is, in no way, a Christian nation. You still won't address it.

Husker 99 Quote:

Right there shows you the govt tries to keep God out of schools. The members of Congress are allowed to practice their religion and it was within their right to say they believe in God that doesn't change the govt stance on God in govt. I am really suprprised she was allowed to do that, what school allowed that to happen? Where is God flaunted in govt. and how has it changed since the 50s is the more important question? :dunno

in the first place God shouldn't even be in schools much less the government.

Husker 99 quote:

That is not what the debate is and you know it. The debate is whether or not the govt has gotten more religious since the 50s. I say no and you disagree. Is govt more religious since the 50s? chuckleshuffle

Here is some help!!

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/58060-santorum-warns-about-satan/page__view__findpost__p__927798

Husker 99 quote:

That is not what the debate is and you know it. The debate is whether or not the govt has gotten more religious since the 50s. I say no and you disagree. Is govt more religious since the 50s? chuckleshuffle

Here is some help!!

http://www.huskerboa...post__p__927798

that wasn't a debate just the truth. You said they are trying to keep God out and i said God shouldn't even be in there. The Government is an entity as gotten more religious. Take off In God We Trust off the dollar bill you will see the sh#t storm christians will start if it happened.

I would probably lean towards more overt attempts at government endorsement of religion since the "Under God" business.\

So you are saying we have gotten more religious since the fifties?

Still no response. I guess we agree that the US is, in no way, a Christian nation. You still won't address it.

I think this nation was formed on christian values. The Christian nation is tricky, the govt is secular but the people as a nation, the majority is Christian. :wasted

That isn't the case and I would never say sh#t storm so you are either lying or confused. I think you need to go back and read this thread. I came in on post # 36 where you said the govt has gotten more religious since the 50s. I think you have a hard time saying "I was wrong", that's too bad. :ahhhhhhhh

Wow you are delusional. I have given you examples and you continually ignore them.

So you are saying we have gotten more religious since the fifties?

I think this nation was formed on christian values. The Christian nation is tricky, the govt is secular but the people as a nation, the majority is Christian. :wasted

we aren't a christian nation. we have a christian majority.

I think this nation was formed on christian values. The Christian nation is tricky, the govt is secular but the people as a nation, the majority is Christian.

If you believe the bold then you disagree with our founders. They believed that the US was not founded, in any sense, on the Christian religion.

I agree that the government is, and should be, secular.

• Fire 1