*** Official Husker Women B1G Tournament Thread ***

We join the tournament already in progress. As of 7:48 to go in the first half, the Huskers lead 36-10 thanks in large part to a 28-3 run.

Jordan Hooper has passed the 1,000-career point mark, making her the first Husker Sophomore ever to surpass the 1,000 point mark.

EDIT - today's victim is Northwestern, who defeated Nebraska 63-51 at the Bob two weeks ago today. This seems a little like a "you shouldn't have beaten us last game" game.

huskers already up huge against NW in the first half, 47-21...been consistenly up 30, i guess this is payback for when they beat us at home! this is a great time to get some confidence and get hott, after beating ohio state i think we can get on a roll again and hopefully make some noise is this tourney, if we win it i think we could get as high as a 3 or 4 seed

We join the tournament already in progress. As of 7:48 to go in the first half, the Huskers lead 36-10 thanks in large part to a 28-3 run.

Jordan Hooper has passed the 1,000-career point mark, making her the first Husker Sophomore ever to surpass the 1,000 point mark.

EDIT - today's victim is Northwestern, who defeated Nebraska 63-51 at the Bob two weeks ago today. This seems a little like a "you shouldn't have beaten us last game" game.

sorry knapp, didnt see this when i posted the thread

• Fire 1

Hope they keep this momentum throughout the tournament. I really think they're talented enough to beat every team they play, it's just doing it. I think the only team they didn't beat at least once was Michigan, and don't think they played Indiana this year.

They do appear to have the talent to beat just about anyone, they're just young. If they can keep it together throughout the tournament they'll be a tough out, but if they have another swoon like they did over the past seven games, even for one half, they'll get bounced.

At this point we're just killing time until Northwestern is officially outed from the tourney. Every Husker has played and scored a point at this point in the game.

They do appear to have the talent to beat just about anyone, they're just young. If they can keep it together throughout the tournament they'll be a tough out, but if they have another swoon like they did over the past seven games, even for one half, they'll get bounced.

At this point we're just killing time until Northwestern is officially outed from the tourney. Every Husker has played and scored a point at this point in the game.

great overall performance, i think connie should pull the rest of the starters around now, like the announcers said, 4 games in 4 days will be brutal for a team that runs like us

great overall performance, i think connie should pull the rest of the starters around now, like the announcers said, 4 games in 4 days will be brutal for a team that runs like us

Yep absolutely. That's what's good about this game...plenty of rest for the starters.

Is there an online bracket? Can't find one on the B1G site. All I know is that NU plays Iowa tomorrow? Well...if they don't blow their 35 point lead :)

BRACKET

It's a PDF.

First Round:

#7 Michigan

#10 Illinois

#6 Nebraska

#11 Northwestern

#8 Minnesota

#9 Wisconsin

#5 Michigan State

#12 Indiana

Second Round: