Article on Basketball recruit Coleman

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120303/BIGRED/703039774/-1#nu-recruit-coleman-remains-an-enigma

He may be raw offensively, but you would think this guy will help defensively and with rebounding. He gives us an athletic big man to match up in the b1g. I see him coming off the bench his first year in support at PF and at center if Diaz doesn't come back. Then he will need to contribute full time his Junior & Senior years.

Fahro has some offensive skills to help us at PF, but the suspension has me concerned and I'd rather move on, however it sounds like they are going to honor the offer though. Not sure how he can fulfill his class requirement off-shore. He must be doing an internet class.

I heard Young may end up MVP of the league they are in. (5 teams??) His numbers aren't eye popping though. Not sure what to think. Still I have him pencilled in as a starter for next year.

Both Sheilds and Parker will need to step in an help us next year. I think Sheilds can help off the bench. Parker is going to be in the mix right off out of necessity. Tough assignment to have Parker be a starting PG coming out of H.S. so I rather he came off the bench. Since Hillard has been oft injured and didn't get much development time in this year and I am unsure if Reyes has been working at the point, I would like to see them sign Biggs. I think Christopher needs to hang it up with all those injuries. Then depending upon Diaz and Fahro status they have to score some high powered recruits.

All of this is with out Doc correct?

With some speculation that Doc and the team already know the Doc era is over, it was intriguing to read that Doc was out recruiting yesterday..............??

He's not going to quit doing his job just because he thinks he might be in trouble. The best way to fight for your job is to keep doing it, and do it well.

All of this is with out Doc correct?

With some speculation that Doc and the team already know the Doc era is over, it was intriguing to read that Doc was out recruiting yesterday..............??

He's not going to quit doing his job just because he thinks he might be in trouble. The best way to fight for your job is to keep doing it, and do it well.

Of course I agree with that....It was posted more as a cautionary tale for those who believe (wish) that the Doc is gone....