visitors for ksu vs UN - senior day

this game is the biggest of the yr, since it will be for a bowl berth, (& also senior day - a chance to say good-bye to ross, smith, adams, teidtke, bullocks, s koch, (nice applause) & seppo, b koch, & m leflore (one handed claps) & possibly thomas & muhammad

the recruits who are coming so far are (& let's hope they do not hear too many boos during the game from the UN fans):

seth jensen dt who is N, charles deas dt, russell okung ot, donald bowens wr, colin mccarthy lb, & quinton carter s (& chaz washington - soft verbal to miami - may be coming on the 12th)

out of all the seniors I believe that I will miss sam koch the most, & I am not joking - next yr his shoes will be the biggest to fill

hello, I believe that this game could not have been any better for the recruits - & I am not simply talking about the game's outcome - but more greatly on the fact that the recruits (especially the hs recruits) saw:

UN start 2 fr ol (slauson & murtha), & one fr ol (huff) who got good reps w/ the 1st string,

a fr qb (beck) who came in, & performed well under stressful circumstances

a fr k (congdon) who won the game in the end w/ a 40 yd fg

a fr de (turner) who got his 6th sack of the yr, & was in on a few hurries

a fr wr (swift) who had some good catches, & one catch that helped UN to win the game in the end

& they (the hs recruits & wilson) had to see that they could come, contribute & press for some immediate playing time of their own at UN

plus, the juco's were the show today w/ bowman & taylor as leading men

(p.s. where has patrick - so. ol - been all yr, because today he was the lone rock of the line)

hello, I believe that this game could not have been any better for the recruits - & I am not simply talking about the game's outcome - but more greatly on the fact that the recruits (especially the hs recruits) saw:

UN start 2 fr ol (slauson & murtha), & one fr ol (huff) who got good reps w/ the 1st string,

a fr qb (beck) who came in, & performed well under stressful circumstances

a fr k (congdon) who won the game in the end w/ a 40 yd fg

a fr de (turner) who got his 6th sack of the yr, & was in on a few hurries

a fr wr (swift) who had some good catches, & one catch that helped UN to win the game in the end

& they (the hs recruits & wilson) had to see that they could come, contribute & press for some immediate playing time of their own at UN

plus, the juco's were the show today w/ bowman & taylor as leading men

(p.s. where has patrick - so. ol - been all yr, because today he was the lone rock of the line)

You forgot the true freshman that blocked the field goal and extra point, Zach Potter. ;)

Hello, eric the red, & in respond to your statement of mccarty, we all have to assume that mccarty went into this weekend w/ little expectations of being completely wowwed by UN, since osu was his 1st choice of schools, & also he w/o a doubt did not think that beck from his hometown of clearwater, fl had any chance of seeing a single down of action, especially since beck came into the game as a possible rs for the season, anyway - but then, wow -

he saw a game w/ the most crowd noise possible ever at UN,

he saw fr in the game contributing through out the game w/ great energy & tremendous pressure placed in their hands,

& he saw his hometown hero, - of last yr anyway - beck, in his 1st collegiate game, & saw beck helped lead UN toward a winning fg

so, what subject do you think he will be telling his friends & family the most about?

(p.s. if I were to guess I think that UN's chances w/ him just went up considerably - what do you think?)

(2nd p.s. way to go fans & way to go, beck)

Hello, eric the red, & in respond to your statement of mccarty, we all have to assume that mccarty went into this weekend w/ little expectations of being completely wowwed by UN, since osu was his 1st choice of schools, & also he w/o a doubt did not think that beck from his hometown of clearwater, fl had any chance of seeing a single down of action, especially since beck came into the game as a possible rs for the season, anyway - but then, wow -

he saw a game w/ the most crowd noise possible ever at UN,

he saw fr in the game contributing through out the game w/ great energy & tremendous pressure placed in their hands,

& he saw his hometown hero, - of last yr anyway - beck, in his 1st collegiate game, & saw beck helped lead UN toward a winning fg

so, what subject do you think he will be telling his friends & family the most about?

(p.s. if I were to guess I think that UN's chances w/ him just went up considerably - what do you think?)

(2nd p.s. way to go fans & way to go, beck)

I'd agree that the fact that he actually saw a kid he knows get into the game on that type of stage probably had a big impact on him. Who knows how much though? I hope he had a good time and liked Nebraska.

Few notes about this weekend...

Charles Deas didn't make it in.

Pierre Allen (holds offer) made it in from Colorado to watch the game. His 2nd visit to Nebraska.

Omaha North products for 2007 Niles Paul and Phillip Bates both took in the game unofficially.

Paul Chaney (holds offer) made it in unofficially. Notice at the bottom of his profile, 10.1 speed in the 100 meter dash. WOW!

Also should note, their may be more I have missed. But this is all I have been able to dig up around Husker sites so far.