Sick and Tired of The Kool-Aid Crew

How inventive. Pick on the same quote that everyone else does.

Boo hoo remember the good times, remember this remember that. That's all I heard this weekend and it makes me want to vomit by now. If it's so bad, sell all your husker gear and never go to a game again. Problem solved. Now that is a true "tough love" stance.

As usual it conveniently ignores any facts that would counter the guys points.

What have you done for me lately, well not much.

We are not as good as we should be, You guys know I have defended the current staff for along time....but it's time to put up a win...not alot to ask...just a win.......

If DaveH and the rest of the Koolaid crew wants to run us down and try to make us feel less than N for wanting to win one game then I don't need this board

I can live without this board.......fact is , The Program is in trouble and we NEED to fire Pedersen after the KSU loss(if it happens)......BC will have to be kept on until we put a new AD in place

This will all be null and void if we can win one game.....have we fell this far that it is crazy or Un-Husker like , to want to win 6 games?

I'm sure that we all agree that this program needs one win .

PS..........Tough love, means knowing when to pull the plug....Pedersen needs to go, and he needs to go now....That will give the Next AD a chance to evaluate the program without any loyalty to any one coach or booster.

Tough Love.....think about it Dave....you may want to rethink the vomit therapy

Your Close Friend

Armistead

k thanks.

Knowing when to pull the plug? Well, fact is neither you or me can do that. Find some boosters to talk to if you want to plead your case to anyone who could possibly have some clout.

The "tough love" comment was more directed at formerfan, who claimed that is what he is doing.

Make no mistake about it, people, Armistead is no close friend. He just plays one on teh intarwebs. :thumbs

k thanks.

Knowing when to pull the plug? Well, fact is neither you or me can do that. Find some boosters to talk to if you want to plead your case to anyone who could possibly have some clout.

The "tough love" comment was more directed at formerfan, who claimed that is what he is doing.

Make no mistake about it, people, Armistead is no close friend. He just plays one on teh intarwebs. :thumbs

Dave I'm goin to take this post as a positive although I don't care for you telling people we aren't homies....live and let live

Just One Win baby! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That's what I keep telling myself, bt it's getting harder and harder to listen to. I'm not a fan of firing a coach so early but if we don't make a bowl this year something has to be done. Maybe firing some assistants?

we need a new AD...a guy who will take his time getting the coach we need...not run around the country with no real plan

B C gets one more year...and he is bringing in decent talent...or so the experts say

fire him now and we lose two years...

we could very well lose our last 2 games......Pud and Cally aren't going anywhere, no matter how loud the out crys......but that doesn't mean we should be satisfied with the SS next year, does it? it will be interesting enough to see how the recruiting finally grades out this spring.....i don't care what anyone sez.......if we lose out IT WILL hurt recruiting...........high scvhool kids aren't stupid and they are tuned in to what is going on in any program they are looking at.....contorversey is not someplace you willingly seek out!

hunter

we could very well lose our last 2 games......Pud and Cally aren't going anywhere, no matter how loud the out crys......but that doesn't mean we should be satisfied with the SS next year, does it? it will be interesting enough to see how the recruiting finally grades out this spring.....i don't care what anyone sez.......if we lose out IT WILL hurt recruiting...........high scvhool kids aren't stupid and they are tuned in to what is going on in any program they are looking at.....contorversey is not someplace you willingly seek out!

hunter

I think that the Boosters and the fans will want red meat......Pedersen can't stay without a bowl game

What would this season have looked like if we didn't have a pathetic non-conference schedule, and had played in a better conference this year. The Big 12 this year... lets face it, besides Texas/Texas Tech/Colorado(maybe).. is pretty pathetic.. and we can only manage 5 wins? Yeah we've lost some close ones... but if we had to play a schedule like USC or Penn State's... I don't think we even get 5 wins.

I think the easy non-conference schedule made all of us expect more than we should have from this team. Well.. at least it seems that way now. I'm one that has said, give this a chance.. let him get his players in.. last year was just a freak transition year.. etc. But if we post two five-win seasons... I'm not sure what excuse to give. Horrible offensive line and secondary? Well okay, but doesn't that really fall on the coaches shoulders?

Ah well, I'll still be there this weekend yelling my arse off. I'll still go out in public in my studly, leather, NU jacket. I'll still ignore those annoying BC bashers that jump all over you any chance they can get.

Remember... we are still in the season.. and we have two shots at a winning season. Hopefully we can go out there and get-r-done.

(man I wish I hadn't gotten my tickets for this game so early... I'm guessing I could probably pick 'em up dirt cheap right now)