Thanks to the Board

While I haven't been on the Board that long, I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation to all involved with the Board. Living out-of-state, it is incredibly difficult to get accurate, up-to-date information on NU. This Board solves that problem - and folks here know their stuff. And I appreciate the way this Board is administered - a lot of freedom to express yourself.

I second that. Thanks a bunch guys. This was just the kind of place I was looking for. Not much trash at all, or trashy members. Good info and passionate and respectful members too. and yes the admin seems to have their stuff together too. This board is getting better and better. Glad to contribute whatever I can!

Dang, since everyone is throwin out the warm and fuzzy's....just kiddin' fellas. I have to agree. Being here in Cali. a lot of people are jealous of the success our program has had. We have a great group called Californians for Nebraska, but all are a little spread out. When I went to my first home game at Lincoln a few years back (vs Cal). It was the most incredible experience. Not only seeing Crouch's tripple threat game, but everything. Walking up to the stadium hearing the chants GOOOO BIIGG REDDD.....Go Big Red! It was everything I hoped for and more, being amongst "my people". At one time I really thought I was the greatest Husker fan around, but there are obviously many more of us as evidenced by this board. It is great to be a part of the best football program and fans in America. Thanks for everyone's info. and opinions.

Thanks for the feedback guys. We really do appreciate it. When you work so hard at something it's always gratifying to know that people appreciate it. And it makes it a little easier to keep at it when youre not feelin it some days.

In the end its the passion for the Huskers that keeps us going, and it appears we share that sentiment with many of you as well. We have some cool ideas for this site that you should really like. Just keep in mind that we have no plans to ever charge to use huskerboard. All we ask is that you contribute whatever you can, and continue to provide your great opinons in a respectful and courteous manner, as most of you have done up to this point. So thanks to all you guys too. Just give whatever you can to the board, and the board will give back two-fold.

*Im going to move this thread to the 'huskerboard feedback' section, where you can feel free to post any additional requests, ideas, suggestions, or "warm fuzzys" :) for the board. It helps more than you think! Thanks again.

Blackshirt

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Righton welcome aboard guys, glad to have you. Wow Benard, from 0-Senior in one day!! You must be on the NFL fast track plan eh.

Nice pic Slacker - glad to have your lazy ass!! :)

Also fellas feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions for the board along the way. We're always open for new ideas.

• 4 weeks later...