Now this IS the B1G!

The Legends div looks to be a three horse race with NU and the two Meechicken schools. Our sched doesn't look as daunting this year. The tOSU game on the road looks tough. And going to Sparty's house might also be tough sledding. But I'm not sure whether Meechicken State will have a much of a home field advantage.

Michigan St. hasn't lost a home game the past two seasons. It will for sure be a challenge.

All that says is that its time for us to kick their ass like we did in 95. Where is LP when you need him?

T_O_B

Prison.

The longest yard........

There are 2 games im worried about: Michigan and Ohio state.

Sparty lost ALOT and we may well beat them worse than last season.

Michigan lost alot too, without looking it up i believe most of that was line of scrimmage losses, and i see it as a 50% toss up.

Ohio State has a new coach that is a proven coach.....AT ANOTHER SCHOOL, however, they were better than their record showed last season and i think they end up closer to 10-2 or 9-3 this season and again i would say something like a toss up 50% type odds game.

Northwestern will not beat us again this season and if they do by looking past them again that is the one way that i might start jumping on the fire Bo wagon. 90% win likelyhood.

Everyone else we will beat and i have zero doubt of that.

Michigan brings back 9 starters on defense, 9 starters on offense. Wouldn't really consider that a lot, but those players we did lose were seniors that played a huge leadership role on the team. Should be interesting.

P.S. I really wish you guys would stop calling us "MU" :hmmph

• Fire 1

tOSU....I actually respect the Ohio State University......they remind me Oklahoma...

Hey now, there is no need to say hurtful things. :(

Exactly. Missouri has a decent BB team.

Michigan brings back 9 starters on defense, 9 starters on offense. Wouldn't really consider that a lot, but those players we did lose were seniors that played a huge leadership role on the team. Should be interesting.

So if you brought back 13 starters on defense and 12 starters on offense, would you consider that a lot? (or cheating :D )