Sarie's in Carter Lake is only an $8 cover, ladie's aren't too bad, definitely not their B team

How far?

It is about a 5-10 minute drive from the Old Market in downtown Omaha

Sarie's in Carter Lake is only an $8 cover, ladie's aren't too bad, definitely not their B team

How much are drinks? That's usually where they catch you.

I'm sure it is pricey, I had always been drunk upon arrival, and kept a bottle in the car and took shots when I went to smoke. (Always had a sober driver!)

Any suggestions on a good golf course?

Note: we have probably 12-15 guys in our group that are single digit handicaps. So the nicer the better.... I last shot iron horse and indian creek in the Omaha area so I'd like to try a different track.

Westwood Heights

It's wasn't Omaha, but still ended up a good night. In Denver We went to LoDo to the Tilted Kilt for dinner, walked to Lucky Strike for bowling after that, then to a strip club afterwards. It was nice being in walking distance of everything. Not sure if it's possible to get something like that in the Old Market, not sure if Omaha has a Tilted Kilt either. Maybe something similar? (and yes...I know there's Hooters.)