Is future Bright?

HANC

I was listening to sports talk radio yesterday and a caller made the following statement:

(Paraphrase): The listener had heard from a "very reliable" source that the "reserve or young offensive linemen have dominated our starting defensive line during practice sessions". This caller had heard that young members of our scout team are very, very impressive.

This question may be directed to "Nameless" or anyone else who may have "inside " insight of the situation .

Thanks for the imput

I hope that they are playing good. I know Roark is going to be a stud. I saw film on him from last year and he would just level anything in his path. I heard that he was going to be moved to center. I also heard that Jordan Picou was beating guys up in fall ball after missing the first 3 weeks of practice. Slauson and Murtha are both freshman and starting on saturday. Looks like the future could be bright as far as that is concerned.

I was listening to sports talk radio yesterday and a caller made the following statement:

(Paraphrase): The listener had heard from a "very reliable" source that the "reserve or young offensive linemen have dominated our starting defensive line during practice sessions". This caller had heard that young members of our scout team are very, very impressive.

This question may be directed to "Nameless" or anyone else who may have "inside " insight of the situation .

Thanks for the imput

I know what the caller was referring to, but i wouldn't say they dominated the D line. They held their poise and had some good pass blocking, but they are still in the developmental stage at this point. They still have some mechanics to work out and those guys were not blitzed during those plays. So the callers info is semi right but it wasn't the whole picture

(Paraphrase):  The listener had heard from a "very reliable" source that the "reserve or young offensive linemen have dominated our starting defensive line during practice sessions".    This caller had heard that young members of our scout team are very, very impressive.

Thanks for the imput

I know what the caller was referring to, but i wouldn't say they dominated the D line. They held their poise and had some good pass blocking, but they are still in the developmental stage at this point. They still have some mechanics to work out and those guys were not blitzed during those plays. So the callers info is semi right but it wasn't the whole picture

:worship

Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it.

I hope that the young guys can really develop into a rebirth of the "pipeline". I know that we will never, ever be quite as dominant, especially since that line "run-blocked" 90% of the time, but it will be nice to see us start dominating people up front.