Redshirt Freshman Tackles

Hunter94

as we all know, Murtha and Slauson will be starting Saturday........2 freshman starting at the tackle positions.....we couldn't get any more inexperienced than that up front, but who knows maybe they will play fairly well?.......however it will be quite a test for both, even though Murtha has played a few downs already.....

just remember, go easy on these guys, because we are asking alot!

hunter

I wish these two all the luck. It is nice getting the both of them experience. Murtha had some early mental mistakes last game, but did come around; I think he will be a good one. Slausen, what a monster! This guy has some size and I hope that what he lacks in experience, he will make up for in effort. Good luck to the both of them and the rest of the team.

GBR

as we all know, Murtha and Slauson will be starting Saturday........2 freshman starting at the tackle positions.....we couldn't get any more inexperienced than that up front, but who knows maybe they will play fairly well?.......however it will be quite a test for both, even though Murtha has played a few downs already.....

just remember, go easy on these guys, because we are asking alot!

hunter

They should be able to do alright as soon as Murtha learns to listen to the snap count. I still don't think the KSU defense will be too overpowering but with our o-line, you never know.