Loving Israel so much you misspell it.

As much as this administration has done to isolate and let Israel know they have all but been abandoned by the US, I cannot believe any person of the Jewish faith (practicing ) would actually vote for Obama.

I guess Obama (his campaign) can campaign at religious institutions without fear of them losing their tax exempt status as well.

http://freebeacon.co...-and-the-bimah/

I wonder how much of the mainstream media will cover this? Remember when Romney misspelled America.

As much as this administration has done to isolate and let Israel know they have all but been abandoned by the US

What? :dunno

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/did-us-leak-israeli-plans-azerbaijan-base

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/66373/did-obama-sandbag-israels-war-plans/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/20/us-obama-mideast-netanyahu-idUSTRE74I7L720110520

These are 3 examples with Google in less than a minute. Just google Israeli US relations tense.

The relationship is extremely strained from the allegations of the US leaking Israeli war plans so that they could not be executed, to the US pushing for the repatriation of Gaza lands, the support of the "Arab Spring" which did bring about the democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood in both Egypt and Libya. An issue not lost on the Israelis who have been fighting for survival since 1947.

I would be surprised if the US supported an Israeli pre-emptive strike on Iran. If we did, it is only because we would be using them to further our own ends.

Also . . . if only our leaders cared more for our country . . . Israel. Wouldn't things be great? :lol:

I would have no issues with taking a more "isolationist role" and stop being the world's peace keepers and police. It is sad, that even when US citizens die for a another countries freedom the world still dislikes us. It is sad we spend BILLIONS on foreign aid to countries who would love to see us fail. Billions on humanitarian aid, again to countries who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. Billions to keep countries solvent who forget if not for the US, they would be speaking German.........

I agree, it would appear that our elected officials care more for their own self interests than those of the country.

Just google Israeli US relations tense.

Sure . . . and what result do you get if you google "Israeli US relations normal?"

Selection bias is a powerful thing.

If you start from the assumption that relations between the US and Israel are strained you will surely find data points to support your belief. That doesn't mean that your belief is correct.

Is it a coincidence that TonyStalloni, lo country, and Yossarian all joined in the same week, or am I reading into this too much.

I think it was about the time that a certain cesspool (Huskerpedia) closed. They weren't welcomed at Huskermax so they ended up here.

Then we went through a several month period where Yos took his ball and went home . . . and now we're here.

Is it a coincidence that TonyStalloni, lo country, and Yossarian all joined in the same week, or am I reading into this too much.

I think it was about the time that a certain cesspool (Huskerpedia) closed. They weren't welcomed at Huskermax so they ended up here.

Then we went through a several month period where Yos took his ball and went home . . . and now we're here.

Hey bro, I have tried to have a civil discussion. you don't know me so don't even pretend you do. Was a member at Max and HP. Came to this board. Could have stayed at Max, but saved the cash. Get your facts right.

For the record, how many on this board posted at both?

You missed my point. We help and the world still hates us.

That they do. Maybe it's because we casually invade countries.

Oh and I would like more on defense spending. I am a realist that way.

Not me. I, for one, am concerned about the deficit. (Or does that concern only matter at certain times?)

Why should we spend more on defense? What threats do we face that are bigger than the USSR was? China? :lol:

Put another way...

Oh and I would like more . . . spending.

You liberal!