Rivals top 250 and the Big Ten presence

I don't think they see where kids commit and then rank them afterward. Top to bottom when you look at the SEC they have better facilities, better recruiters, more passionate fans, better pro potential, more TV time and more of an emphasis on football than any other conference. They're number one for a reason. Media attention (and theorized bias) follows success, it doesn't necessarily create it.

If I'm a top recruit I'd consider just about every SEC school save for UK, Vandy and the schools from Mississippi though MSU is improving greatly.

Yea we all know they over sign and otherwise "cheat" blah blah blah save the spiel. It is what it is. They're just plain better.

This can be a yes and no answer...The first rankings come out and the commitments do not mean much but when the 2nd and 3rd re-rankings come out, I think guys get bumped up because of who they are committed too.

The OU vs UT game is now the only "National" conference game the Big XII has too since A&M left.

You're being generous...outside of Texas, A&M/Texas didn't do much. Nebraska vs. Oklahoma or Texas routinely garnered better ratings. The 2009 Big XII Title Theft game had ABC's second-best Saturday night ratings ever to that point, second to a then-Pac-10 game--A&M vs. Texas was on Saturday night earlier that same season.

Nebraska leaving took 1/2 to 1/3 of the Big XII's national conference games when we left, depending on the rotating schedule.

The OU vs UT game is now the only "National" conference game the Big XII has too since A&M left.

You're being generous...outside of Texas, A&M/Texas didn't do much. Nebraska vs. Oklahoma or Texas routinely garnered better ratings. The 2009 Big XII Title Theft game had ABC's second-best Saturday night ratings ever to that point, second to a then-Pac-10 game--A&M vs. Texas was on Saturday night earlier that same season.

Nebraska leaving took 1/2 to 1/3 of the Big XII's national conference games when we left, depending on the rotating schedule.

No it wasn't. They have played on Thanksgiving night for as long as I can remember.