Live Stream of the Game

Sorry, akita. That website you posted is not legal. That's why it's based overseas. It's been shut down multiple times. A simple google would have showed you that.

OOh sorry. I really thought it was a legal site as I had never found a PPV thing to ever be shown on it. My apologies was just looking out for The Huskers. I expect the feds to be knocking soon/lol.

I imagine there are people who live overseas for their jobs who use sites like that. I empathize with those folks - especially those who work in a specific field with which you are probably familiar, akita. But the problem is, no matter how much I want those Husker fans to get the game, no matter how much I worry about those guys, HuskerBoard can't be the way they find out about illegal sites. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

I'm currently on a military mission to Japan. I certainly hope the game will be on espn3.com. If not I'm going to have to find a way to leave my night shift an hour early to catch the game on AFN.

(null)

im in Japan as well this week. I will freak out if i cant get it on ESPN3. Any idea where to find abc/espn in Tokyo?

So i am in southern california dn my direct t just got knocked out probably can't be fixed tomorrow.....does anyone know what espn3's B****** restrictions are......also is there a radio app were i can listen to the free radio call on my mobile device?

any idea on the black out restrictions?

http://www.huskers.com/. Radio broadcast, as for mobile device I use Tune in radio. Last year i would get the pre game. Then when the game started it went to w/e was there alt programming.

Espn3 requires you to authantize with a certain tv carrier. I Ono if direct tv works with espn3. I know dish and time Warner do.

Best bet husker.com.

Btw what part of SoCal you call home ??