Congrats on the win.

You guys looked amazing offensively. Very easily could win the conference and barring some unforeseen rout of Bama by UM tonight I'd say you guys will. Play like you did today, especially the second half, and you're at the very least Rose Bowl bound.

NoSoFast.jpg

Our defense needs to really step before there's any talk like that.

Early game jitters, you went the last 40 minutes and only gave up two FGs to a damn fine USM team.

• Fire 3

You guys looked amazing offensively. Very easily could win the conference and barring some unforeseen rout of Bama by UM tonight I'd say you guys will. Play like you did today, especially the second half, and you're at the very least Rose Bowl bound.

NoSoFast.jpg

Early game jitters, you went the last 40 minutes and only gave up two FGs to a damn fine USM team.

True but poor tackling and slow defensive play will eventually come up and bite them in the arse.

• Fire 2

NoSoFast.jpg

True but poor tackling and slow defensive play will eventually come up and bite them in the arse.

I don't normally hand out +1's but I agree whole heartedly with you.

i cant help but think/hope that bucky is right, usually teams will have alot of mistakes on both sides of the ball in the first few games, and by the sounds of it we adjusted well and picked it up in the 2nd half. and let us not forget that sometimes us husker fans focus a little too much on the bad things and are sometimes a little too critical about things

Yea well played, last year I said if you can keep the mental mistakes down and not drop the ball you should have a very good offense. So far so good, as some of you said, defense needs to tighten up and tackle better, special teams seem so so also. Strong showing though guys, looked better then last year. Good luck till we meet again!

• Fire 1

Did see any of the game where we were on defense?

You do realize that Southern Miss:

a) Had a grand total of 260 offensive yards,

b) Scored 13 points on offense,

c)Had a brand new coaching staff and Nebraska had absolutely no film to study to learn any of their tendencies,

d) Kept switching QB's each of whom had a different skill set, and

e) Is a solid team that always plays hard for 4 quarters?

Of course you do, what am I thinking? :dunno

• Fire 2

Yea well played, last year I said if you can keep the mental mistakes down and not drop the ball you should have a very good offense. So far so good, as some of you said, defense needs to tighten up and tackle better, special teams seem so so also. Strong showing though guys, looked better then last year. Good luck till we meet again!

I almost feel sorry for you guys because I truly wanted Michigan to beat Alabama. Gawd SEC fans are the most obnoxious a-holes.