Buying in to our Big 10 Identity

I am really enjoying watching A&M. The team looks great. Sumlin has hit a home run, it seems.

The A&M frosh QB is stunning so far. His first game reminds me of TM's first season at NU.

I know there are reasons to root against A&M. But, what is good for the Aggies is bad for the Longhorns. That's my rationale. I never thought much about A&M when we were in the Bevo 12, but I'd love it if they won a lot, including SEC championships, even national championships, and eclipsed Texas for good. I have deep bitterness toward Texas. If not for their politicking and greed, we'd still be playing OU and the Cyclones and all of our long-standing rivalries.

Don't take me wrong, I'm glad to be in the B1G, but hate the manner it happened.

Mizzou, on the other hand. Hope they lose every game. Became our 2nd Colorado there for a while. Very unpleasant people.

Whoa!!! How awkward is this! Today I find myself wanting to cheer, and cheer loudly, for both Missouri and Texas A&M. How strange is this thing called fate and conference re-alignment. Never thought I'd see the day.

Funny.. I want A&M and Missouri to lose.

I want everyone in the SEC to lose, but that's just not gonna happen

*thumbs up*