UCLA - Nebraska - 1988

Bruleif

Not for nothin', name one guy on your team, right now, that would get drafted in the first two rounds?

UCLA had a better team, but this is now, and I think your delusional if there's anyone on your team thats going to be able to take over a game and break it open. That was one game, that one game was before all these kids on this team were alive. I thought with your other post, you might bring a decent perspective to your team, but now, i'm doubting that...

I did not say anything about the current team in my post in this thread - I was just sharing a memory from the past. I did not mean to imply nor should you infer that anything in my post above refers to the current team. I think they will be good - not great - by the end of the year but now I just do not know.

I will say something vis-a-vis your suggestion that the Bruins don't have anyone who can take over a game and break it open. To be honest, they may or they may not. So many of the people on this team are true freshman or redshirt freshman that there may be a diamond in the rough amongst them. On the other hand, there are a lot of players on this team that lost to USC 50-0 so who knows at this point.

True, but harkening back to one game, where you put it on us, is kind of like us being back in the Big 8 saying remember when Kansas St whooped us?

I'm going to say, probably not.