Congrats UCLA

walksalone

No meltdown here however, we are a Top 25 team and we will be fine.

I completely agree with this.

Have to say though, this was the most fun I've had watching a Nebraska football game in some time. Big game under the lights, no shortage of entertainment. It's too bad we ended up on the wrong end, but tons of twists and turns in this one. Fantastic showing from both sides.

Probably going to be shopping for some wine tonight, though. Red :P

Yes congrats UCLA fans that was a big win for your program you beat us on all phases of the game and the scoreboard dosn't justify what your team did. Hopefully we get this turned around and we are better prepared come conferance play 2 more games to get ready luckily non-con dosn't count towards a big ten title so we can still get there. Bo over the years has showed his ability to fix his teams after a game like this so hopefully if anything atleast that stays the same. Anyways again congrats UCLA on the win.

Thanks everybody. It's been a good week on the board here. Most of you were pretty cool and fair. Hope to see you in the Rose Bowl again in January.

to you I say Congrats! I did every bit of research on this game and thought vegas was crazy on the spread. I lost roughly 45% of my gambling stack on this game as I thought I could just take a pot of Gold. Refer to michigan/notre dame 1993/1994? When I won huge. I laughed at the bruins coming on this site and talking smack. I am the FOOL! GREAT GAME AND I HOPE YOU TAKE DOWN YOU CONFERENCE!

You gotta love what they did tonight. May their fans come onto our board and gloat ... we sucked it up tonight. Very disappointing.

No meltdown here however, we are a Top 25 team and we will be fine.

Why is it that half the board is okay with us being just barely a top 25 team every year? I'd like to see progress at least. We've regressed on D with Pelini's recruits. Solich's defensive recruits were better for Christ's sake.