Is the Earth round or flat?

KJ.

is-this-real-life1.jpg

Thank you for posting that, I'm having fun reading it.

Isn't there some theory that says its hard to spot good satire of fundamentalist/radicals because it will inevitably closely resemble their actual rhetoric? I think that applies with this. I can't tell if they're serious or not.

Q: "NASA and other world space agencies have pictures of the Earth from space, and in those pictures the Earth is clearly a globe; in this day and age, hasn't it been proven beyond any doubt that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA and the rest of the world's space agencies who claim to have been to space are involved in a Conspiracy to keep the shape of the Earth hidden. The pictures are faked using simple imaging software.

vVie4.gif

No way these people are serious.

You mean to tell me google maps is in on this too? That was an entertaining read. I was waiting for them to explain why the ocean curves when you are high up, but I didn't see that one. Not to mention how come none of those famous sailors remarked about how long it took to get anywhere in the southern hemisphere since the distances between continents are enormous down there, and they never had gps.

They think there is a massive conspiracy to prevent knowledge of a flat earth from being widely known. The prime motive they identify is money, mainly that the conspirators/government used a small amount of the money meant for a space program to develop image editing abilities and then pocketed the rest.

They then claim that this ice wall is protected by thousands of helipads, spies and troops. Yes I'm sure those millions of 1950's/1960's dollars offset the costs of all that military presence. They've got to be kidding.

While modern science is going beyond standard four dimensional space-time to up to 26 dimensions theorized, some 'thinkers' are stuck in a two dimensional world.

You have GOT to stop watching Big Bang Theory

Never watched the show, what is it about?

Nerd humor more or less. A working knowledge of Star Wars, Star Trek, AD&D and science really makes it more funny. If all those things are foreign, then it wont make a whole lot of sense at times.

While modern science is going beyond standard four dimensional space-time to up to 26 dimensions theorized, some 'thinkers' are stuck in a two dimensional world.

You have GOT to stop watching Big Bang Theory

Never watched the show, what is it about?

Keep it that way, it's bad.