Don't let the score fool you.... This game wasn't even close!

I'm not talking about that play. It was pretty obvious he lost the ball or something like that, yes. But if you go back and look at the last three games, there have been times where our guys were obviously not going to catch the ball, yet hung around the area. Close enough that if the ball took a bad bounce right at them, it very well could have hit them.

Arkansas State's offense is no joke, our defense played a great game. There's still things to clean up, people to bench. But I like what I saw today by and large.

They kept the call because it wasn't indisputable. You could make an argument either way looking at the replay, and when that happens, the call stands. I don't think it hit him, but you can't overturn the call on the field based on that replay.

They absolutely should have overturned it based on that replay.

Abdullah didn't miss the catch on purpose. As soon as the ball hit the ground on his muffed punt, he looked to the sidelines and pointed at his visor a few times - he lost the ball in the sun and couldn't see it.

Don't care...if you lose it in the sun get the f outta the way...fast.

He probably had sight of the ball moments before catching it, when he lost it in the sun.

It's really easy to sit in the stands/behind the t.v. and tell a player he needs to have a faster reaction time. Punt plays last a matter of seconds - it's not like he can get 20 yards away from the ball in the blink of an eye.

Watch all across the country and our punt return schemes are really no different than anywhere else.