Taylor or Beck

Beck has a far better arm than Freeman, who won the ACCURACY competition at the nike elite camp, but finished near the bottom in arm strength. Beck, on the other hand, had the strongest arm in his class, and has had his arm strength compared to Jeff George. Im not sure if you watched the game that Beck played, but if Freeman throws harder than that, than the receivers better start wearing bullet proof vests. Beck has a cannon.

taylor is going to start the game just cause he's been the starter alll year long now if beck had burned he's rs earlier in the year and had more playing time i could see that i would have started the game. So lets say that taylor is'nt doing so hot by the end of the first half, then i would hope bc would put beck into the game to see if could fair any better.

if taylor is the clear cut starter next year

Zac Taylor Baby!! :bang:bang

He has already become the all time single season passing yardage leader and holds the single game record as well. :worship:worship:worship

Just think what he can do behind GOOD pass protection!!

He'll start next year too. Mark it down! :horns2:horns2

Beck has a far better arm than Freeman, who won the ACCURACY competition at the nike elite camp, but finished near the bottom in arm strength. Beck, on the other hand, had the strongest arm in his class, and has had his arm strength compared to Jeff George. Im not sure if you watched the game that Beck played, but if Freeman throws harder than that, than the receivers better start wearing bullet proof vests. Beck has a cannon.

I have only seen one in person play a whole game in high school and that was Freeman. I was comparing that to film I saw when Beck was in High school. Just looked like Freeman had the strongest arm. Maybe not.

Taylor of course. It would be stupid to start Beck. Taylor has been there all year taking hits, playing like a man, he has respect from the players, smart, just a good all around football player. Beck may have more athletic ability and I believe he does, but remember he will be here for several years and his time will be coming and it will be great. Both are great QB's and lucky we have them.

I'm pretty glad Taylor started... ;)

you not alone on that one. This dude is one tough kid. I loved when he scrabbled up the middle and the three Buffs hit him and he stayed up to get an extra yard. that Buff thought he was going ot knock Taylors block off. He looked awesome yesterday. :thumbs

I hope Taylor starts next year as well. Where are the people comparing him to Dailey? :sarcasm:rollin One tough SOB. Physically and mentally. What a performance yesterday. Congrats Zac, you played, quite possibly, your best game to date.