Why So Excited?

HuskerBCS

ohio state got totally dominated and they're still pretty happy with their win

They found a way to beat a Top 20 team, on the road...good for them. If we beat Ohio State next week, I will feel pretty good about that too. However, it won't change my feeling about the direction of this program under Bo Pelini.

what will?

They found a way to beat a Top 20 team, on the road...good for them. If we beat Ohio State next week, I will feel pretty good about that too. However, it won't change my feeling about the direction of this program under Bo Pelini.

what will?

Im not sure anything will at this point. Bo has done so many negative things that absolutely blow my mind, I just don't see how we can be successful under him. I would start to have more faith in him if he hired more established coordinators, showed a willingness to not be so stubborn to "HIS" way of defense. I have a long laundry list of things I don't like about him....don't really feel like typing out a novel here though.

what will?

Well, according to the Mayan calender the magnetic north and south poles will turn upside-down on December 21st. Just in time for Bowl season. That oughta change his feeling of direction somewhat....

so if ohio state finds a way to win, they're good. if nebraska does, they're bad.

sparty being top 20 don't mean sh*t, they suck major balls

what will?

Im not sure anything will at this point. Bo has done so many negative things that absolutely blow my mind, I just don't see how we can be successful under him. I would start to have more faith in him if he hired more established coordinators, showed a willingness to not be so stubborn to "HIS" way of defense. I have a long laundry list of things I don't like about him....don't really feel like typing out a novel here though.

I don't feel like writing a novel either so I'll start with one question. What on your "coaching resume" qualifies you for making a laundry list of a, dare I say it, "proven" coach?

what will?

I don't feel like writing a novel either so I'll start with one question. What on your "coaching resume" qualifies you for making a laundry list of a, dare I say it, "proven" coach?

Nothing except the fact that I have a pretty solid knowledge of Husker football and football in general from watching it and playing it for many, many years. That's why Im posting here with the other arm chair QB's on this message board. Nothin anybody says here matters. Its just fun to debate. I just don't get how some people can see things so very differently, unless some people on here just have zero football knowledge.

Nothing except the fact that I have a pretty solid knowledge of Husker football and football in general from watching it and playing it for many, many years. That's why Im posting here with the other arm chair QB's on this message board. Nothin anybody says here matters. Its just fun to debate. I just don't get how some people can see things so very differently, unless some people on here just have zero football knowledge.

i have none.

i have none.

But I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express

• Fire 2

i have none.

But I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express

+1.

• Fire 1

You know what I find amusing? You don't poke your head around here except after losses or close wins. Then, when you do, you take it upon yourself to trash Bo over and over again. It's ridiculous and IMO trollish..................have a discussion if you want, but I feel you start threads like this to just get a reaction out of people, which is the very definition of a troll! We get you don't like Bo, move on with your life!

You know what I find amusing? You don't poke your head around here except after losses or close wins. Then, when you do, you take it upon yourself to trash Bo over and over again. It's ridiculous and IMO trollish..................have a discussion if you want, but I feel you start threads like this to just get a reaction out of people, which is the very definition of a troll! We get you don't like Bo, move on with your life!

i am still waiting to read his novel.