The Candidates

In the May primaries I requested a Republican ballot and voted for Deb Fischer. It was more a vote against Jon Bruning. I may do the same for the general election - I don't care to see Bob "Carpetbags" Kerry take the Senate seat after spending the last 11 years out of Nebraska.

EDIT - I also voted for George W. Bush. It wasn't any endorsement of Bush, it was a vote against Al Gore. In hindsight, all things considered it's possible I'd make that vote again.

In the May primaries I requested a Republican ballot and voted for Deb Fischer. It was more a vote against Jon Bruning. I may do the same for the general election - I don't care to see Bob "Carpetbags" Kerry take the Senate seat after spending the last 11 years out of Nebraska.

EDIT - I also voted for George W. Bush. It wasn't any endorsement of Bush, it was a vote against Al Gore. In hindsight, all things considered it's possible I'd make that vote again.

The whole what would Gore done after 9/11 always intrigues me. Well really any what if ____ happened instead of _____.

So another (tea) party line drone in Fisher is the answer? I'd take the candidate who is willing to work with the other party to keep us off all these cliffs.

I don't know if I have ever voted 'for' someone rather than against the opponent. And unfortunately as I have lived in Nebraska the whole time I have been old enough to vote, it means I usually am voting in vain for the loser.

So another (tea) party line drone in Fisher is the answer? I'd take the candidate who is willing to work with the other party to keep us off all these cliffs.

I don't know if I have ever voted 'for' someone rather than against the opponent. And unfortunately as I have lived in Nebraska the whole time I have been old enough to vote, it means I usually am voting in vain for the loser.

I would still have voted for Fischer over Bruning. His loss brightened my day.

I would still have voted for Fischer over Bruning. His loss brightened my day.

I would vote for my dog over Bruning. I was referring to Fischer vs Kerry