Rex Burkhead

Question is, which shirt would you be wearing? Nebraska or Michigan? Or an OSU shirt? lol

A Michigan shirt? Fat chance. I would be coming to wreck my voice on the RED side of the field. Im an OSU fan, which means I root for OSU and anybody against Michigan. If we make it, there would likely be one each of us (NU alum, me, and a Michigan alum). It would be a fun trip if we could find some tickets.

GO BIG RED

• Fire 1

I know as an OSU fan I probably have no business being HERE... but will say that Im glad to hear that it sounds like Burkhead's injury is not serious. The guy is a LOAD. Huskers are a better team with him to be sure.

Good luck with Michigan... Ill be a big time NU fan on the 27th!

please stick around... outside perspective is useful right now.....

So in your opinion.... do you think people have lost their minds on this board?

So in your opinion...do you think it's dipsh*t that you're asking an OSU fan who just signed up on HB what he thinks about the opinions of others on here? :blink:

@danhoppen

Pelini said Burkhead's injury isn't serious and he expects him to be ready to go against Northwestern. Rex won't practice much this week.

That is GREAT to hear! We absolutely need him, more than some think. Does he really need practice though? Its Rex lol :)

+1

as good as the young stable of backs are Rex sets up a lot for them IMHO!