Attendance records when NU is visitor

huKSer

we travel well! i planned on going to Northwestern game just to be a traveling fan and experience a away game with Husker fans. Yet after last nights game, idk if i want to spend the money to see us possibly lose again. Yet I think just going for the experience with worth it. Its nice to see Husker fans stick together even on the road.

we travel well! i planned on going to Northwestern game just to be a traveling fan and experience a away game with Husker fans. Yet after last nights game, idk if i want to spend the money to see us possibly lose again. Yet I think just going for the experience with worth it. Its nice to see Husker fans stick together even on the road.

I understand how you feel, I'm only still going because I've never been to Chicago...

Last night was Ohio Stadium's all time attendance record

When we played aTm it happened, too.

I'm pretty sure when we played Wake Forest, too.

I'm guessing KU, KSU and Hawai'i Others?

Wyoming for sure. Is Penn St in '02 still their largest?

Yes on Penn St

Found this (even though its Wikipedia, and its not updated)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_stadiums

Yes on BS stadium in Minnyhatten, no on KU (Northern Colorado)

Lincoln's biggest (on the list) was against Louisianna-Lala in '09

Lots of "multiple"s

I love Chicago. My favorite city in the USA.

I won't be there unfortunately,

There is no doubt, whatsoever, about Husker fans and traveling. Most, if not all, of our opponents raise ticket prices when NU comes to town. Check out Iowa's pricing for a prime example. I think Northwestern did so, I believe almost all our opponents do it. Some of the "major" schools may not, like OSU and PSU, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. There are enough Husker fans willing to pay.

And the secondary markets, depending on small factors, can get crazy prices for certain seats and games.

I am uncertain whether this says good or bad things about us, but there is certainly a strong allegiance, and others recognize it as well.