War on Drugs

I think it touches on how the majority of drug laws are essentially racist (something I've tried to tell people for a long time)

Awhile back you could just look at the possible penalties for crack vs. cocaine . . . and just shake your head.

and a further while back, you could just look at how the british outlawed gin (the drink of choice for urban dwellers). these policies have a long history of ulterior motives.

I think it touches on how the majority of drug laws are essentially racist (something I've tried to tell people for a long time)

Awhile back you could just look at the possible penalties for crack vs. cocaine . . . and just shake your head.

He made that argument in the interview. Said the punishment for crack vs. cocaine was something like 100 to 1 in terms of severity, and when they were finally convinced that it was an injustice they decided to lower it to 14 to 1, a slight improvement.

and a further while back, you could just look at how the british outlawed gin (the drink of choice for urban dwellers). these policies have a long history of ulterior motives.

Or you could look at opium and Asian immigrants on the West Coast in the 19th century.