Z Bowman

fairly easy to play defense when you know they aren't going to throw more than a 7 yard pass and that it will be to a tight end.

Actually Bowman was tested deep three times while in single coverage. Benard swings.... and misses, strike three your out!

:yeah

I seriously don't get it dude, how exactly are you a Nebraska fan? The team plays great and dominates every aspect of a game and you still can say nothing good. Bowman played a great game and deserves some credit for stepping his game up throughout the season. I think Solich will need a chauffeur for the next 180 days, maybe you should apply for that job. :thumbs

fairly easy to play defense when you know they aren't going to throw more than a 7 yard pass and that it will be to a tight end.

It is posts like this that make it fairly obvious that

A: You didn't even watch the game

B: You aren't a Husker Fan

C: You lead a very, very sad life

D: All of the Above (This is most likely the case)

:restore

So, in your opinion, no matter how well Bowman played, he could not have possibly played above the level of a three star, due to Colorado sucking??? That doesnt make any sense. Are you saying that no matter how much we beat Colorado, the big twelve north winner, who have the third best passing attack in the conference, that our db's cant play above three star level. I have seen some stupid posts before, but this one takes the cake. Where did you graduate from, sesame seed U?

So, in your opinion, no matter how well Bowman played, he could not have possibly played above the level of a three star, due to Colorado sucking??? That doesnt make any sense. Are you saying that no matter how much we beat Colorado, the big twelve north winner, who have the third best passing attack in the conference, that our db's cant play above three star level. I have seen some stupid posts before, but this one takes the cake. Where did you graduate from, sesame seed U?

I'm saying he's a 5 star juco that is suppose to go pro after one year according to most "nu fans" and recruiting gurus and he's very averaged at best. HE doesn't hit hard like everyone said. He gets burned often and has trouble covering any good wr at all. He played ok against cu but nothing that made me say wow by any means. I think I could of covered cu's passing game, it was pretty pathetic.

I'm saying he's a 5 star juco that is suppose to go pro after one year according to most "nu fans" and recruiting gurus and he's very averaged at best. HE doesn't hit hard like everyone said. He gets burned often and has trouble covering any good wr at all. He played ok against cu but nothing that made me say wow by any means. I think I could of covered cu's passing game, it was pretty pathetic.

Don't put down that he hasn't been healthy most of the year. I would pay anything to see you try to cover a D1 wideout for an entire game. Wait for one play. You have got to be kidding me. If you actually believe you could do that you are a fool. You really need to get out of Western Nebraska more. Just because you can cover the 10 year old kids you play pick-up games with doesn't mean you can play cornerback at the D1 level.

Colorado's offense averages 244 yards passing a game. That is terrible. :wacko: Way to not give our pass defense any credit. :bang

What CB since Ralph Brown has made you say wow? Fabian? Craver? Ricketts? Groce? McPherson? Every single one of those guys got beat on a regular basis.