Jobless claims..

Coal jobs are being cut because companies can no longer afford the regulations that are putting pushed against the industry. My argument was that it could have been in a more economical way with a more sloped approach. I am not Romney.

I heard the local coal plant where I live is laying a bunch off people as well.. they are going a different directions with certain types of jobs because it is cheaper. So instead of having in house workers they are laying them off and outsourcing. This may be in part because it is union.. not 100% sure.

Look at the posters who are always on here with a bunch of time on their hands to dig up "facts" or debunk anything they disagree with.

It must be terribly frustrating having people digging up facts that debunk what you're saying. If this is directed at me: I apologize Skull&Bones.

don't worry, it isn't directed at you.

Agree Ziggy...I learned it's not worth it. Some of these cats are out of touch with reality. Truth is...you can pick them out right away. Look at the "attack" response time to any post. They don't work...they sit on Husker Board all day long and troll it. Look at the posters who are always on here with a bunch of time on their hands to dig up "facts" or debunk anything they disagree with. We all like to stop by and visit but to actually sit on here all day long and attack every not left wing Obama loving poster is just sad.

Right because they couldn't have a flexible job, be a student, be retired, live in different time zone, and any of a hundred other reasons. They disagree with you therefore they are lazy and jobless... Not that I don't fall into the category of jobless and non student at the moment, but come on! At least work it both ways, there are plenty of Obama "haters" on here that attack at the same rate and have the same time on their hands to dig for "facts".

Look at the posters who are always on here with a bunch of time on their hands to dig up "facts" or debunk anything they disagree with.

It must be terribly frustrating having people digging up facts that debunk what you're saying. If this is directed at me: I apologize Skull&Bones.

don't worry, it isn't directed at you.

Thank goodness. Apology retracted huskerXman/Skull&Bones.

Agree Ziggy...I learned it's not worth it. Some of these cats are out of touch with reality. Truth is...you can pick them out right away. Look at the "attack" response time to any post. They don't work...they sit on Husker Board all day long and troll it. Look at the posters who are always on here with a bunch of time on their hands to dig up "facts" or debunk anything they disagree with. We all like to stop by and visit but to actually sit on here all day long and attack every not left wing Obama loving poster is just sad.

Right because they couldn't have a flexible job, be a student, be retired, live in different time zone, and any of a hundred other reasons. They disagree with you therefore they are lazy and jobless... Not that I don't fall into the category of jobless and non student at the moment, but come on! At least work it both ways, there are plenty of Obama "haters" on here that attack at the same rate and have the same time on their hands to dig for "facts".

i actually quit my job so i would have more time to respond on here. i have an alarm that sounds whenever someone posts something rotten about obama online.

• Fire 2

Apologize to you Knapplc I know you are a 100

Is this another age reference? eyeswear2allthatsholy

Nope! Just me being a smartass. At the end of the day I do respect everyone one this board. It's all in good fun so if you really are a grumpy old man I apologize. At the end of the day we are all on this board because we are passionate and agree on one thing....Go Big Red!!!!

:D