Mandatory Team Nap

Fuzzy

As amusingly sissy as it sounds, probably help. A short nap in the middle of the day sounds like a really good thing, especially in preparing them mentally and physically for the work ahead.

That said, even sleep doesn't bestow super powers on them, which they'll need to beat Nebraska ;)

This is bizarre to me, in that it is mandatory.... There are people it could benefit, but there are also people that can take a nap and have their whole day thrown off.... I was watching "A Football Life" documentary on NFL Network, and they were talking about how Steve McNair had to take naps before every game.... So, it depends on the individual, and as Husker fans we should all hope that Kolter oversleeps....

Side Note: Anyone who hasn't watched one of the "A Football Life" documentaries is really missing out. They are similar to the "30 for 30" series that ESPN does. Both are well made....

This is bizarre to me, in that it is mandatory.... There are people it could benefit, but there are also people that can take a nap and have their whole day thrown off.... I was watching "A Football Life" documentary on NFL Network, and they were talking about how Steve McNair had to take naps before every game.... So, it depends on the individual, and as Husker fans we should all hope that Kolter oversleeps....

Side Note: Anyone who hasn't watched one of the "A Football Life" documentaries is really missing out. They are similar to the "30 for 30" series that ESPN does. Both are well made....

Yea the mandatory part is what gets me. I can understand that morning person would benefit from this. But other folks would probably feel a little sluggish after sleeping all night, then sleeping shortly after waking up again. So there are pros and cons to this, and it comes down to each persons preferences.