Do you kind of feel like...

huskerguy

Do you kind of feel like we should be in the Big XII Championship? I sure do, we kick the sh#t out of Colorado in Boulder and they are the ones representing the North... We also beat the team that choked and got second.

Also got destroyed by the conference bottom feeder.

If NU deserved to be there and took care of their business then they would have.

If NU deserved to be there and took care of their business then they would have.

Kansas St.???

It was a nice win and NU went out on a good note yesterday, but I agree, they had plenty of opportunity to take care of business. Those 3 L's in a row killed that pretty much. Let's just keep rolling through the bowl game right on to next season and next year win the North!

Kansas St.???

It was a nice win and NU went out on a good note yesterday, but I agree, they had plenty of opportunity to take care of business. Those 3 L's in a row killed that pretty much. Let's just keep rolling through the bowl game right on to next season and next year win the North!

If they can play like this next year, they have a good shot at the North. I think that ISU may be the toughest test in the North, and then UT, at a&m, and at OSU will all be tough tests.

I guess we will have to see how much progress can be made from now until the bowl game.

Now you know how we felt when we kicked NU 62-36 won the Big XII North, beat Texas 39-37 in the Big XII Championship and get screwed why Nebraska gets to go and play Miami in the Rose Bowl. There were two teams that year that deserved the Rose Bowl more than NU...Colorado and Oregon.

So stop complaining...win the games you are supposed to (Missouri and Kansas) and you win the Big XII North.

Now you know how we felt when we kicked NU 62-36 won the Big XII North, beat Texas 39-37 in the Big XII Championship and get screwed why Nebraska gets to go and play Miami in the Rose Bowl. There were two teams that year that deserved the Rose Bowl more than NU...Colorado and Oregon.

So stop complaining...win the games you are supposed to (Missouri and Kansas) and you win the Big XII North.

I don't know about that. Oregon lost to Stanford at home that year. Colorado had lost to Fresno State and Texas in the regular season. Oregon is arguable but Colorado was not even considered for going. A two-loss team playing in the NC? I don't think so.

I don't know about that. Oregon lost to Stanford at home that year. Colorado had lost to Fresno State and Texas in the regular season. Oregon is arguable but Colorado was not even considered for going. A two-loss team playing in the NC? I don't think so.

NU also had a convincing win when they played #1 or was it #2 Oklahoma? Either way that was HUGE

oh hell yeah i think that we should be playing for the big12 championship we beat the dam bluffs and the cone heads but if we could of came out with a win over ou or t-tech we would be there but were not, but im happy with win over the bluffs, and we gave the cone heads a shot to go and represent the north but what do they do they CHOKE!!!!!!!!

30 to 3 :horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

Considering that no one in the big twelve north could win on the road, no matter where they played (exception for beat down of Colorado, and probably a couple of other wins by north teams on the road,) I would say that no one is supposed to win any game against any team at this point unless they are playing Baylor or K state. Hence the jumble we have.

wouda, shoulda, coulda.......i will say this, CU backed into the championship game and they will prob get their ass spanked again by Texas.........then again they may step up and make a ball game of it?? but i seriously doubt they will challenge them and i don't believe they deserve to be there, but then neither do we.....hopefully the classless fans will stay home too.......if they behave like that in Texas they will prob get their asses thrown in jail! :bat

hunter

Nebraska seemed to be a yo-yo team this year. Either they were up or down. Kansas sucked, but we sucked more that week. :bang Watching the Huskers make Cream of Buffalo soup was fun though. :box If Nebraska can't make it to the Big XII Championship game, the next best thing will be watching Texas decapitate Ralphie. Hook 'em Horns and then it's on to de-throne the Trojans. :horns2