sex scandal Obama Admin

#1- I did not state that I hate anything in regards to this discussion. So, don't put words in my mouth or attribute more feeling than was intended to what I have said.

And BTW, if you want to talk about the worst of the worst, you hit the nail on the head with Olbermann. There's not too many people I would wish death on but......lets just say I would probably have a celebratory beer upon that news.

you are correct, you did not say 'hate'. but i got to wonder about the emotional regard you hold towards someone if you predict a celebratory beer over their ultimate demise.

Well yeah, duh, I hate Olbermann. And to think I used to kind of like him when he was on ESPN..... :dunno

I thought you were referencing hate for Huffington which I do not have.

i understand the misunderstanding. i did lump your feelings toward olbermann with huffingtonpost and 'hate' was a poorly chosen word.

also, i do not like arrianna huffington. she is annoying and seems to be preoccupied with her own perceived celebrity.

• 1 year later...

Oh, boy. Well . . . I think that it was fairly appropriate that 90% of this thread was discussing media credibility (or lack thereof) given the new revelations:

Sen. Robert Menendez is asking the Justice Department to pursue evidence obtained by U.S. investigators that the Cuban government concocted an elaborate plot to smear him with allegations that he cavorted with underage prostitutes, according to people familiar with the discussions.

In a letter sent to Justice Department officials, the senator’s attorney asserts that the plot was timed to derail the ­political rise of Menendez (D-N.J.), one of Washington’s most ardent critics of the Castro regime. At the time, Menendez was running for reelection and was preparing to assume the powerful chairmanship of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

According to a former U.S. official with firsthand knowledge of government intelligence, the CIA had obtained credible evidence, including Internet protocol addresses, linking Cuban agents to the prostitution claims and to efforts to plant the story in U.S. and Latin American media.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-robert-menendez-seeks-probe-of-alleged-cuban-plot-to-smear-him/2014/07/07/e9ba25a0-efe8-11e3-914c-1fbd0614e2d4_story.html

Keep going Daily Caller . . . you're doing great. Not every fake news site is able to accurately state that they're a mouthpiece for Cuba's propaganda. Haha.