sex scandal Obama Admin

The story id developing on the drudge report. Will be interesting to read. Obama is having a bad month.

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN...

STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE...nothing to see here. Just a senator.

I really hope this forum hasn't sunk to drudge report.

Yeah because it would be terrible to give up the Huffington Post gold standard for story sources around here.

Where should I get my news? Cnn- Already proven to have manipulated and covered up stories. Msnbc? I am white and I quit feeling guilty about that years ago. Fox? Bombing everyone in the world I have no interest in. Lets see Drudge links to articles. He rarely does a article on his own. Infowars? He is just a Conspiracy theorists that actually reads government documents and reports on them. Please tell me where to get my news? I really want to be informed.

I never said daily caller was reliable. But you do not break that story with out proof. If you do you are going to get owned by that politician. Drudge would not of picked up on it if he had not talked and was sure if it was true.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg Knapp I can post the amber lyons story also and countless fake news reports from cnn also if you want to see them?