sex scandal Obama Admin

Oh, so all we have to do is post something some news agency has done that's dishonest and they're 100% unreliable? That's a fun game.

You can make up your mind the same as everyone. But, for me, when a "news source" does something dishonest I believe it is one of the worst things that can happen to them and I have a very hard time believing any of them. That is true for Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Drudge, Huffington or who ever the flavor of the month is.

Nobody should listen to any of these outlets and just believe them without question.

Oh, so all we have to do is post something some news agency has done that's dishonest and they're 100% unreliable? That's a fun game.

You can make up your mind the same as everyone. But, for me, when a "news source" does something dishonest I believe it is one of the worst things that can happen to them and I have a very hard time believing any of them. That is true for Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Drudge, Huffington or who ever the flavor of the month is.

Nobody should listen to any of these outlets and just believe them without question.

Something I've been saying for years. Welcome aboard.

you just proved my point knapp!

you just proved my point knapp!

Which was what, that we can't trust any single source? If that was your point, I'm glad to prove it. I've been saying it for years here on HuskerBoard. I've also been a strong advocate against extremism, against ideologues, and against blindly following a party - whatever that party may be.

• Fire 2

i love how when you complain about a conservative source as being misleading or inaccurate the response is: huffington post, or whatever. i guess as long as someone else is being dishonest it is ok. even though i would like to see some examples of huffington post's lack of journalistic integrity. it is like you criticize something on the right and all you get is a list of the left. i guess if that makes you feel better, but maybe instead of being an apologist you should do some research and figure out the veracity of your sources and others' sources.

• Fire 1

So have I...we must have been spending time on opposite sides of the ship.

i love how when you complain about a conservative source as being misleading or inaccurate the response is: huffington post, or whatever. i guess as long as someone else is being dishonest it is ok. even though i would like to see some examples of huffington post's lack of journalistic integrity. it is like you criticize something on the right and all you get is a list of the left. i guess if that makes you feel better, but maybe instead of being an apologist you should do some research and figure out the veracity of your sources and others' sources.

You mean like whenever anyone dares mention Fox......................it is automatically relegated to the trash bin ?

So can someone tell me how this is a sex scandal in the Obama Administration?

you did see my comment of nothing to see here?

Sorry, your copy/paste from a site whose namesake has yet to master the daunting intricacies of the CAPS Lock key got in the way of reading your post.