CU game warm-ups?

Redman

From my understanding, the CU and NU players were warming up. One of the CU players didn't like the fact that one of the NU players was streching over the CU logo

I'm curious where you heard that (a CU board?) because that would an interesting excuse considering they don't have a logo at the midfield... :blink:

so maybe they just didn't like the fact that NU was stretching..?

here's a picture:

from CUPuffs.com

I don't know how old the shot is but midfield was just as logo-less on Friday.

The Nebraska players were very much minding their own just doing their usual warm ups. the NU players that were standing by not warming up had their backs facing CU until the Buff players began bumping into them and talking smack. There was absolutely nothing any NU player did that prompted that BS.

Gotta credit CU with at least showing up for the pre-game though, as well as their first drive. 'cause no one's seen 'em since.

From my understanding, the CU and NU players were warming up. One of the CU players didn't like the fact that one of the NU players was streching over the CU logo

I'm curious where you heard that (a CU board?) because that would an interesting excuse considering they don't have a logo at the midfield... :blink:

here's a picture:

from CUPuffs.com

The Nebraska players were very much minding their own just doing their usual warm ups. the NU players that were standing by not warming up had their backs facing CU until the Buff players began bumping into them and talking smack. There was absolutely nothing any NU player did that prompted that BS.

Gotta credit CU with at least showing up for the pre-game though, as well as their first drive. 'cause no one's seen 'em since.

Are you telling me that one of our "in the know members" :dumdum has again mislead us with some erroneous "inside information"???? Shocking, isnt it??

:sarcasm

:rollin:rollin:rollin

here's a picture:

from CUPuffs.com

Are you telling me that one of our "in the know members" :dumdum has again mislead us with some erroneous "inside information"???? Shocking, isnt it??

:sarcasm

:rollin:rollin:rollin

NU highlights

Here is a little video of the game. From the looks of it, even though it is not the best of shots, there doesn't appear to be a logo on the 50. Have a look for yourself and make your own determination.

cmon Former, why do you get such a kick out of being a Husker flamer on a Husker board?

Folsom Field does have a logo in the center. It is a Buffalo with CU on it. Well at least this photo does.

that also looks like astroturf in that pic, i think they must have grass now because their current field certainly isn't that mint astro color anymore. frankly, that gold buffalo in that pic is kinda ugly IMO. no wonder they changed it to nothingness.

I still want, more like need, a picture of the midfield stand-off.

I am trying to make a new animated sig and that pic would fit right in.

If anyone can help it would be greatly apprecaited!

not that this helps at all but I almost took a picture of it... but by the time i got my camera out it was over. sorry -_-

Here's a pic of the midfield from this last game though (if this works)- Pic