CU game warm-ups?

Redman

I know about and witnessed the idiocies during the CU game by some of the crowd, but I heard someting else went on before the game during warm-ups. Does anyone know what happened. All I heard was BC talk about how he had never witnessed anything like it before. What happened?

I know about and witnessed the idiocies during the CU game by some of the crowd, but I heard someting else went on before the game during warm-ups. Does anyone know what happened. All I heard was BC talk about how he had never witnessed anything like it before. What happened?

The teams moved toward each other about center field, and started jawing at each other.

The Puffs went to the 50 yard line and got in Nebraska's face during warm-up.

I'd like to thank that bonehead team for assisting in fueling the Big Red Machine with such childish taunting.

I think all Puff's are that way. Whether they are on the field, in the stands, or behind a computer keyboard.

Classless to the end. See you at the cellar of the Big XII next year, back where you rightfully belong. At the bottom with of the other feces.

a former Raiders coach saying he'd never witnessed anything like that... :blink:

this is a small blurb on it from the Rocky Mountain News:

Silencing the Buffs: Nebraska responds to CU's trash talk with loud victory

One of the Buffs' few displays of emotion occurred before the first whistle blew; apparent taunts were levied at Cornhuskers players during warm-ups near midfield.

Whatever was said, CU couldn't come close to backing it up...

No one knows what was said but the players and anyone within earshot but its just another example of CU's classlessness. and this one didn't have anything to do with the student section.

From what i could see, as usual the Husker players were gathered around the 50-yard line minding their own warm-ups, as was CU.

but when CU concluded their warm-ups they massed together and began jumping and yelling, etc. nothing unusual of course as its something all teams do to get primed. except that their little mass of jumping players coincidentally shifted over into where the Husker players were standing. it was pretty obvious they were talking smack and trying to start something.

for a moment, i thought a shoving match would break out but, as BC indicated, the Huskers kept their composure.

From my understanding, the CU and NU players were warming up. One of the CU players didn't like the fact that one of the NU players was streching over the CU logo, and he brought it to his teams attention, they huddeled together, and began crawling closer and closer to the NU side and began taunting the players who were still warming up. NU huddeled up and CU began trash talking and that's when it got crowded at midfield. Our players showed class by doing the talking on the field.

It is nice to see a club who has class when you are playing against the bottom of the cellar when it comes to class. They shouldn't even be allowed to compete for the Big 12 championship....on the other, I hope that Texas just takes it to them again in front of a national tv audience. It also shows that Barnett has no control over his team and that he is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From my understanding, the CU and NU players were warming up. One of the CU players didn't like the fact that one of the NU players was streching over the CU logo, and he brought it to his teams attention, they huddeled together, and began crawling closer and closer to the NU side and began taunting the players who were still warming up. NU huddeled up and CU began trash talking and that's when it got crowded at midfield. Our players showed class by doing the talking on the field.

Got mad for stretching over the Buff logo at midfield? Sounds like Colorado. That is ridiculous but maybe next time they'll realize that we can do whatever we want to that stupid logo, including stomp on it.

The Puffs went to the 50 yard line and got in Nebraska's face during warm-up.

I'd like to thank that bonehead team for assisting in fueling the Big Red Machine with such childish taunting.

I think all Puff's are that way. Whether they are on the field, in the stands, or behind a computer keyboard.

Classless to the end. See you at the cellar of the Big XII next year, back where you rightfully belong. At the bottom with of the other feces.

That's the kind of BS the florida schools do and cu ain't even at that level