Penn State?

HANC

The biggest thing that scares me is that they have nothing to lose. There's nothing on the line, nothing to lose, and nothing to gain. Nobody expects anything from them whatsoever, and as a result they are just playing ball and having fun, letting it all hang out. Us on the otherhand, as the wins and weeks tick by, and we get closer to a possible conference championship, the pressure and expectations continue to build. Just another week in the Crazy10(+2) coming up.

That's the rest of our schedule ...........period. PSU, Minn and Squawkeyes are all playing their bowl game against NU. Take care of the football and take care of business !!!! GO HUSKERS .... GBR !!!

Guys on BTN are expecting McGloin to pass over 240 yards. I think we shut them down. It won't be easy but, I think they will put it together back home and gain momentum on their way to Indy. :bonesflag::koolaid2:

I could see it happening. I think we get an early lead like the Michigan game, and they'll end up having to play from behind most of the day, not to mention that mindset they'll have that they have to keep up with our offense. So I can see 250+ yards passing, but more of a result that they wont be able to run it much.