Tyler Moore defection looking worse by the game

A-Rod's definitely struggled at tackle. Today wasn't the bed day.

But who do you want to blame for Moore leaving? It's not totally the coaching staff's fault that the guy didn't want to stick it out as a Husker. Attrition happens. I'm sure both sides share responsibility for it, but it is what it is. Can we move on from it now?

Our tackle play has really fallen off. A-Rod playing RT today was pretty bad--two false starts in a row on one series, and MSU's DE on that side was constantly getting pressure on Martinez.

You mean William Gholston? The preseason All-American? That one? The premier pass rusher in the country when he isn't punch people or being undisciplined? That one?

• Fire 3

But who do you want to blame for Moore leaving? It's not totally the coaching staff's fault that the guy didn't want to stick it out as a Husker. Attrition happens. I'm sure both sides share responsibility for it, but it is what it is. Can we move on from it now?

He didn't want to earn his job. Should have stayed and put in the work. I have no hard feelings toward him though.

Our tackle play has really fallen off. A-Rod playing RT today was pretty bad--two false starts in a row on one series, and MSU's DE on that side was constantly getting pressure on Martinez.

You mean William Gholston? The preseason All-American? That one? The premier pass rusher in the country when he isn't punch people or being undisciplined? That one?

So is that for like one play then?

He didn't want to earn his job. Should have stayed and put in the work. I have no hard feelings toward him though.

Agreed. He wasn't a team player, and expected things should be given to him. As everyone knows, Pelini will play his best players, despite their recruiting ranking. A-rod had one bad call all day, he didn't play two bad. The 2nd False Start, should never have been called on the offense, as he was drawn The first False Start could be questioned as well, since basically the same thing happened, but wasn't as noticeable. Pelini even knew the calls were horrible and tried to get the ref to see it on the jumbo-tron.

Agreed. He wasn't a team player, and expected things should be given to him. As everyone knows, Pelini will play his best players, despite their recruiting ranking. A-rod had one bad call all day, he didn't play too bad. The 2nd False Start, should never have been called on the offense, as he was drawn.

FIFY.

Agreed. He wasn't a team player, and expected things should be given to him. As everyone knows, Pelini will play his best players, despite their recruiting ranking. A-rod had one bad call all day, he didn't play too bad. The 2nd False Start, should never have been called on the offense, as he was drawn.

FIFY.

Lol thanks, sometimes my fast typing gets ahead of me and causes some typos. I don't have Word here to correct the grammar like I do at work ;)

So is that for like one play then?

:lol:

But he really is a good pass rusher. Only a decent DE.

FIFY.

Lol thanks, sometimes my fast typing gets ahead of me and causes some typos. I don't have Word here to correct the grammar like I do at work ;)

I type slow. I think that helps me out. Really surprised I caught that. Been drinking for awhile now.

Lmfao, I am tired. Tired+fast typing, leaves me editing my mistakes before I submit, and I over read some things. When I type, I am usually thinking what I am typing out next, so I end up mixing things like two-too, or there-their. I use to be able to type and not make so many boo-boos, but damn, the older my little one gets (15 months), the more I get worn out lol. Yep, that's my excuse haha

No. This subject needs to beaten continuously until even Rodney King thinks it is excessive.