Great Game Huskers

D1Sparty

Spartan fan here. Man what a game between these two teams. Both teams fought hard and I thought it was a shame that, in my opinion, the officiating in this game was terrible. Obviously MSU fans are upset about the PI call and saying that it cost us the game (which was bad but didn't cost us the game). But i thought that you guys also received some terrible calls as well. But it is what it is. Your offense was the first team that I have seen to consistently move the ball on our d. I believe the Huskers had over 300 rushing yards which is anything but easy to do on our d. Pretty much summed up our season, missed opportunities and losing another close game. I hope that everyone that made the trip to EL had a safe trip and a good time. I made the trip to Lincoln last year and I was blown away by the courtesy and sportsmanship your fanbase showed and I am definitely looking forward to making the trip next season.

Good luck the rest of the season. We have pretty much everyone coming back next year but it sounded like so will the Huskers so next years game should be a blast.

Thanks a lot. Bad calls on both sides, the amount of bad calls on either side really doesn't matter. But someone has to come out as a winner and someone has to be the losing team. You guys clearly have a talented QB in Maxwell, it will be fun to watch him develop over the next few years.

Spartan fan here. Man what a game between these two teams. Both teams fought hard and I thought it was a shame that, in my opinion, the officiating in this game was terrible. Obviously MSU fans are upset about the PI call and saying that it cost us the game (which was bad but didn't cost us the game). But i thought that you guys also received some terrible calls as well. But it is what it is. Your offense was the first team that I have seen to consistently move the ball on our d. I believe the Huskers had over 300 rushing yards which is anything but easy to do on our d. Pretty much summed up our season, missed opportunities and losing another close game. I hope that everyone that made the trip to EL had a safe trip and a good time. I made the trip to Lincoln last year and I was blown away by the courtesy and sportsmanship your fanbase showed and I am definitely looking forward to making the trip next season.

Good luck the rest of the season. We have pretty much everyone coming back next year but it sounded like so will the Huskers so next years game should be a blast.

Thanks a lot. Bad calls on both sides, the amount of bad calls on either side really doesn't matter. But someone has to come out as a winner and someone has to be the losing team. You guys clearly have a talented QB in Maxwell, it will be fun to watch him develop over the next few years.

38% is talented? sorry, I just don't see it...

38% is talented? sorry, I just don't see it...

9 for 27 isn't 38%. Are you talking about maxwell's completion %? Our QB was 44% with 3 picks. Neither QB was very good through the air.