*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

What i wanted to post in one of those threads was this commentary from an article "Should Penn St leave the Big 10?"

So obvious the fix was on early in this game. The big ten is getting heat for being bad this year; and Nebraska is the only chance to land a prominent BCS bowl game. There is no way Penn State was getting out of Norman today with a victory. I really hope the replay official is exposed for their unethical performance. Penn State is the one program that could survive and thrive as an independent and i would fully support it in any way possible. Even the Nebraska coach was embarrased in the post game interview- congratulations Nebraska Corn Cheaters!!!!!

HaHaHaHaHa to every PSU fan out there... pay back is a b@!ch :) :)

anyone remember the catch out of bounds that gave Joe Pa his first national title and then to make things worse, Joe Pa and his team wouldn't accept the invitation to the orange bowl for a rematch. Instead he played a 3 loss alabama team in the sugar.

also, if you watch the replay closely the ball is most definitely out of his hands before the nose crosses the goal. Air between both the upper and lower hand. Correct call was made and even if you want to argue otherwise so be it but do so remembering the 3+ yard out of bounds call.

I was only 2 years old then. Is this really what happened? If so, what a pu&&y.

This video is a little grainy, but it is still clear how absurd the call was...