2-0 Devin Gardner

MichiganMan

I think they planned to have Gardner next year followed by Bellomy, but I'm not sure Bellomy will make the cut, in my 35 years or so of watching UM football he played the worst game of any backup or starting UM qb.

or Morris

2 5* QB's could be a formula for success. What Garnder gives that robinson does not is you have to cover the entire field. He will throw on a dime and run when you let him.

A star is born. everything pryor was suppose to be.

Well minus the mobility, speed, and athleticism. :lol:

He has decent speed and certainly is athletic as far as pocket mobility he has it in spades, not sure what you are going on about. Really though I would gladly forgo these qualities for good decision making and accuracy.

A star is born. everything pryor was suppose to be.

Well minus the mobility, speed, and athleticism. :lol:

He has decent speed and certainly is athletic as far as pocket mobility he has it in spades, not sure what you are going on about. Really though I would gladly forgo these qualities for good decision making and accuracy.

I will agree he's a better passer, but he was going based off of what Pryor was supposed to be, which was a freak athlete.