2-0 Devin Gardner

MichiganMan

A star is born. everything pryor was suppose to be.

Well minus the mobility, speed, and athleticism. :lol:

He has decent speed and certainly is athletic as far as pocket mobility he has it in spades, not sure what you are going on about. Really though I would gladly forgo these qualities for good decision making and accuracy.

I will agree he's a better passer, but he was going based off of what Pryor was supposed to be, which was a freak athlete.

Ok Gotcha, he's good at those qualities but not a freak. Honestly I'm weary of the mobile qb's. I miss the Michigan NFL qb factory prior to Rich Rod, accuracy and intelligent play making was their strength, I prefer that to holding my breath every time the ball is thrown.

Isn't he 2-.5?

He didn't play in their loss to us.

Son of a bitch. Well there goes the credibility I never had.

he did play but at a WR. our coaching staff makes dingbat stupid choices at times.

Without him at WR, all you really have is Roundtree. He needed another option while Robinson was running amok

Isn't he 2-.5?

he did play but at a WR. our coaching staff makes dingbat stupid choices at times.

Without him at WR, all you really have is Roundtree. He needed another option while Robinson was running amok

Funchess, Gallon, Dileo

Gardner looks much better as a QB than Shoelace, but there was no reason for Michigan to have won the game today. I'll give them credit, but NW pissed this one down their legs.

Heh that could have been said about half the Husker wins this year, but there is always a reason to have won or lost.

Definitely no argument there. Notre Dame had no business winning last week either but they did. I guess that's why we play the game.

Gardner looks much better as a QB than Shoelace, but there was no reason for Michigan to have won the game today. I'll give them credit, but NW pissed this one down their legs.

Heh that could have been said about half the Husker wins this year, but there is always a reason to have won or lost.

Definitely no argument there. Notre Dame had no business winning last week either but they did. I guess that's why we play the game.

Amen, my favorite sports motto.

Isn't he 2-.5?

Don't you think they put Bellamy in because Gardner hadn't been taking snaps at quarterback, and assumed (key word, assumed) that Bellamy would have been more prepared.