WR Prospects

chuckd

hello, derrick russell did not play his 1st 2 yrs of hs football, he had attitude troubles at his previous school (o central), he has played only one yr of organized hs football (his jr yr), & tore his acl his sr yr, so it is hard to judge this kids ability or willingness to play based on what he has done in hs

I would much rather see UN give a schollie to anthony parks, wr butler cc, (possible ok st lean), or a gs to tyler bullock (schollies to csu & ksu), since both have proven themselves as possession wr, which is more than anyone can say about derrick russell

p.s. russell like bullocks have schollies to ksu (which is their lean), but that may change quickly when a new coach comes to town

Since Snyder was involved in the KSU coaching search, i doubt KSU pulls their offers. They will honor them in my opinion like Callahan honored the scholarships that were given out when Solich was fired

Is Tyrell Spain ever going to join the team? Also, I see Broderick Hunter and Wallace Franklin are back on the radar. Anyone know the stories on these three?

Hunter and Franklin aren't a consideration at this point. They will be for the 2007 class, but not for the 2006 class at the moment.

I wouldn't expect Russel to get an offer. But that's just me. If Eloi makes it as does Spain, NU should be ok for next year at least before we replinsh the WR corps

Why does Scout have Franklin and Thomas listed? Just wondering.

Is Tyrell Spain ever going to join the team? Also, I see Broderick Hunter and Wallace Franklin are back on the radar. Anyone know the stories on these three?

Hunter and Franklin aren't a consideration at this point. They will be for the 2007 class, but not for the 2006 class at the moment.

I wouldn't expect Russel to get an offer. But that's just me. If Eloi makes it as does Spain, NU should be ok for next year at least before we replinsh the WR corps

In case they are eligible to be recruited. Some recruits spend a year in the JUCO ranks and get their grades up enough to go DIV-A, some spend the 2 years in the JUCO ranks. Franklin and Hunter will probably be 2007 recruiting prospects

In case they are eligible to be recruited. Some recruits spend a year in the JUCO ranks and get their grades up enough to go DIV-A, some spend the 2 years in the JUCO ranks. Franklin and Hunter will probably be 2007 recruiting prospects

Thanks. It would nice if they could make it early. And bring Kenny Wilson with them. Is Butler C.C. becoming sort of a middle man from HS to NU for students who are in trouble academically? Seems like it. That school has been brought up a lot lately.