Can we get Rex back out there ...

... at least to fair catch a punt or two? I really don't want him to play RB before the bowl game because I think he'll just get injured and set him back again but perhaps he is healthy enough to be able to get to a punt.

For as great as Rex is, we haven't lost a lot with AA out there at RB but we've really missed him in the return game.

... at least to fair catch a punt or two? I really don't want him to play RB before the bowl game because I think he'll just get injured and set him back again but perhaps he is healthy enough to be able to get to a punt.

For as great as Rex is, we haven't lost a lot with AA out there at RB but we've really missed him in the return game.

No you saw what happened to Marlowe. Rest him up.

To high risk if you ask me. We don't need him on Special Teams. We need to just keep our guys calm, and catch the ball. We haven't had a muffed punt since Northwestern, I was shocked to actually see Marlowe out there, when we have been doing good out there.

Let him heal, that is what is best for him, and his future. If he doesn't play another play, I would be fine with that, he has done enough for us, and there is nothing for him to prove.

No you saw what happened to Marlowe. Rest him up.

Which is why I only want to put him out there to fair catch where he wouldn't get hit.

To high risk if you ask me. We don't need him on Special Teams. We need to just keep our guys calm, and catch the ball. We haven't had a muffed punt since Northwestern, I was shocked to actually see Marlowe out there, when we have been doing good out there.

Let him heal, that is what is best for him, and his future. If he doesn't play another play, I would be fine with that, he has done enough for us, and there is nothing for him to prove.

Did you not watch the Penn St. game? We've given two punts back that led to touchdowns in games we've won by 1 and 9 points to say nothing of field position. Not saying it actually will happen. Only that it should be considered.

Did you not watch the Penn St. game? We've given two punts back that led to touchdowns in games we've won by 1 and 9 points to say nothing of field position. Not saying it actually will happen. Only that it should be considered.

Read the whole paragraph. Since the Nortwestern game, We did not (not, have not) have a muffed punt, and I don't know why they changed our PR's. Marlowe should have never been on the field to take those with his injury.

Read the whole paragraph. Since the Nortwestern game, We did not (not, have not) have a muffed punt, and I don't know why they changed our PR's. Marlowe should have never been on the field to take those with his injury.

Maybe you should read my whole paragraph. Did I dream this up or did Marlowe fumble a punt against Penn St that led to a TD? I believe that has been since the Northwestern game.