Anyone else like league and/or getting DP'd by circus bull elephants?

I like poking myself in the eye with sharp sticks. That's why I've played league of legends since it's came out. Anyone else? It's a a pretty polished game at this point with huge support (2 million prize pool for the season 2 championship), but the community is probably the most vile thing I've ever come across. It's getting a lot better, though, as they keep adding more consequences for negative behavior and positive reinforcement for good.

Wouldn't it be be awesome to have these guys following you around narrating your life? I'd get an exam handed back by a professor and these Korean guys would come out of the woodwork shouting "C-UHHHHH, C-UHHHH, C-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

• 4 weeks later...

I played a lot for like 2 weeks, but that was before football season and before work and life started getting a little crazy. But it's really fun; hopefully I can start playing a little more now.

I mainly used Ashe but would play Garen occasionally as well. Agree about the community; there are a lot of dickheads out there lol.

How good are you?

1336 in solo queue at the moment. I uh... think I'm pretty bad but I guess that's statisically better than many. I've been playing the game for a few years but I always take long breaks for other games. I jungle, mostly. I've been working on Jarvan and Jax for this season. I used to do quite well with Corki but I'm way out of practice.

Its a 'defense of the ancients' style game (also known as a MOBA) that is online player vs player, usually teams vs teams focused, though you can play vs nothing but AI bots. And like many to most pvp focused games, there is a large amount of people with the mentality of a 12 year old who just discovered profanity.

If you are just looking for quality games in general, myself and several others would be more than happy to direct you to games that best suit how you like to game. LoL is certainly not for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I play this more than I should. A solo que gold playet (1650 ish) but am hoping to get to platinum ranking for season 3. feel free to add me (ketchup57)!

1650 is pretty good. I have a goal of improving enough to make it to gold but I don't carry hard enough yet. I'm not one of those people that believe in Elo hell. I'm just not good enough. I made it over 1400 the other day for one game, hah. It looks like I play this game more than you do but you're just better than me =).