Roll Call: Iowa City

TSHO44

Two of my friends, and my girlfriend backed out on me

Let's hope for separate reasons.

A buddy of mine has his kids till 5pm on Friday, and the other works. We have a sick baby, so the girlfriend said she was going to stay behind and watch her. She doesn't want me to miss the game, but I don't have anyone else who wants to go with lol.

Nobody needs to worry. I have worn a Nebraska shirt to EVERY game this year. Yes, I walk down Melrose in all red without fear. Yes, I wear red in the student section. Do I get sh#t talked? absolutely. Has my safety ever been threatened? Absolutely not. Iowa is bad and their fans know it. You guys dont have to worry. Wear red, wear it proud and show these hawk fans what it really means to have a travelling fan base.

I tried to talk my wife into making the trip yesterday. I got a blank stare. I promised we were done for the year after the Minnesota game. I'll work on her a little more tonight.

Try these on:

fiveten_jeans.jpg

I understand the joke, but I wont go to a game without my wife. If she doesnt want to go, then I wont go.

That's odd. I don't want to bring my wife to any game. To each their own I guess.

• Fire 2

I tried to talk my wife into making the trip yesterday. I got a blank stare. I promised we were done for the year after the Minnesota game. I'll work on her a little more tonight.

Try these on:

fiveten_jeans.jpg

I understand the joke, but I wont go to a game without my wife. If she doesnt want to go, then I wont go.

That's odd. I don't want to bring my wife to any game. To each their own I guess.

I guess if my wife was a bitch like yours, I'd feel the same way. :D

Too much? Probably too much aint it.