Do Rutgers and Maryland have good Marching Bands?

WoodyHayes1951

Now that I got you 2 together are you in favor of moving Michigan over to leaders division and Wisconsin over to Legends division? Or do you 2 like it the way it is and possibly play each other back to back at some point in time?

I have always been an advocate of both teams being in the leaders.

in fact playing back to back makes me ill.

Even worse, moving the game from the last weekend. i would quit watching cfb at that point

Now that I got you 2 together are you in favor of moving Michigan over to leaders division and Wisconsin over to Legends division? Or do you 2 like it the way it is and possibly play each other back to back at some point in time?

I have always been an advocate of both teams being in the leaders.

in fact playing back to back makes me ill.

Even worse, moving the game from the last weekend. i would quit watching cfb at that point

Thank you, Now if Michigan guy can speak it would help me. But with this realignment crap something is going to give. Huskers have not had a rivalry since???? well been along time. Michigan will never be Huskers rivalry obviously. I feel right now Husker nation is kind of like Colorado back in the day wanting one and hoping Wisconsin becomes one. But Wisconsin has theirs also. Is it Minnesota or Iowa? Point being is top 4 programs as of right now are as follows. Ohio St,Michigan,Nebraska, wisconsin, With MSU trailing buy just a bit. Penn ST,Forget about it they are screwed until I am well into my 50s. I think we can flip 2-4 around by anyone's argument. How does this work then. Put these 4 teams in separate pods and not let them play each other? got to a 4 team Playoff. Rivalries die? I hate all this crap. Lets just go to a 16 playoff format and let teams get it on/lol.

When do you and the Michigan fans stop talking to each other on this board? Just curious is all! I wonder if Knapp would ban the ohio st and michigan fans on this board if they got into a pissing match and you started insulting each other? HMMM

Maybe you could just avoid the Big Ten subforum that doesn't have to do with Nebraska all the time then? At least we're keeping it in there.

When do you and the Michigan fans stop talking to each other on this board? Just curious is all! I wonder if Knapp would ban the ohio st and michigan fans on this board if they got into a pissing match and you started insulting each other? HMMM

What does a question about the Maryland & Rutgers marching bands have to do with the greatest rivalry in college football?