anyone receiving their e tickets to indy yet?

152 is in the end zone closer to Bucky sideline and 410 is on Husker sideline at about the 30 yard line. Is it possible that these two sets of tickets are coming from two different sources? I am traveling from Chicago to the game w/o tickets and I'll be buying outside the stadium, so I'm trying to get a handle on which sections will be primarily NE.

152 is in the end zone closer to Bucky sideline and 410 is on Husker sideline at about the 30 yard line. Is it possible that these two sets of tickets are coming from two different sources? I am traveling from Chicago to the game w/o tickets and I'll be buying outside the stadium, so I'm trying to get a handle on which sections will be primarily NE.

I can't find the picture, but there is one showing which sides are which. 108-118 and 204-222, 304-322, 404-422 & 504-522 are Nebraska sides, and I believe 151-152-153-101-102-103-450-451-452-453-401-402-403 are the Nebraska endzone as well. Stubhub has then going at $17 and up. I would get the print tickets rather than waiting, but they might be basically giving them away in Indy.

I just had my friend back out on going to the game. Anyone want my section 410 (2 tickets together) seats for face value ($80 each + $15 fee)? I'll even throw in 2 passes to the Husker Huddle pep rally across the street with Tom Osborne, Frazier, Kris Brown, etc.

Also, here is that image you're talking about.

LucasOilStadium-BigTen2012.gif

View from section 410

410.jpg