Can we hire a Jet Sweep Coordinator to help out Papuchis?

Well hey if you take Bo to be a man of his word, then we apparently practiced for "99% of what Wisconsin did". If we are practicing that many things, and still look like vomit against the jet sweep again and again and again in a game, then maybe Papuchis does need Jet Sweep Coordinator

It's not the idea, but the frequency to which you post these things.

Well hey if you take Bo to be a man of his word, then we apparently practiced for "99% of what Wisconsin did". If we are practicing that many things, and still look like vomit against the jet sweep again and again and again in a game, then maybe Papuchis does need Jet Sweep Coordinator

It's not the idea, but the frequency to which you post these things.

I don't recall previously suggesting a Jet Sweep coordinator....

i actually thought that was kinda funny. Jet sweep coordinator.

It was intended as jest, out of the frustration of the disgusting effort against the Jet sweep last night. Of course the Bo-Pony crowd sees it as some sort of heresy

JP doesn't need help, Bo does. Bo calls the plays and JP sends them in. That's it, that's all JP does, IMO.

The play last night was embarrassing at best and that's all on Bo. He needs to man up and ask for help.

It was intended as jest, out of the frustration of the disgusting effort against the Jet sweep last night. Of course the Bo-Pony crowd sees it as some sort of heresy

JP doesn't need help, Bo does. Bo calls the plays and JP sends them in. That's it, that's all JP does, IMO.

The play last night was embarrassing at best and that's all on Bo. He needs to man up and ask for help.

Thor I don't think JP is just a signal-caller, since he's paid 6 figures. I realize Bo has a hand in the scheme, but I think JP actually is responsible for much more than you are thinking

Thor I don't think JP is just a signal-caller, since he's paid 6 figures. I realize Bo has a hand in the scheme, but I think JP actually is responsible for much more than you are thinking

That's foolish thinking. Bo has the play card in HIS hands not JP. I can pretty much guarantee that, that card isn't for the offense.

Pick me, pick me. I already started last night. I was yelling sweep. I don't think the defense realized that the guy running behind the line could get the ball. I'll point this out to Bo and tell him we need to tackle the guy with the ball. I would make a great jet sweep coordinator. I think I have more knowledge then anyone on the defensive coaching staff on the subject. Sorry, needed a cathartic vent after last night.

Pick me, pick me. I already started last night. I was yelling sweep. I don't think the defense realized that the guy running behind the line could get the ball. I'll point this out to Bo and tell him we need to tackle the guy with the ball. I would make a great jet sweep coordinator. I think I have more knowledge then anyone on the defensive coaching staff on the subject. Sorry, needed a cathartic vent after last night.

THe most frustrating part of it was when they had succcess with the sweep in the "Barge" formation. Literally the only two options to defend were the wildcat run and the sweep, with the possibility of a throwback. Most offensive sets present a lot more things to defend.